• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster

KB21

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

I think I've figured it out with Kobe...Dude has low basketball IQ period. Good talent though.

So nothing about him being 19 has anything to do with it🤔 Cause I'm sure we knew everything in life at that age🤣

• Like 2

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, sillent said:

So nothing about him being 19 has anything to do with it🤔 Cause I'm sure we knew everything in life at that age🤣

There are other young players in summer league and even some on the team like MO who don't have tunnel visions like him or constantly make boneheaded decisions

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

There are other young players in summer league and even some on the team like MO who don't have tunnel visions like him or constantly make boneheaded decisions

So Mo is playing out of position as PG. Head of the snake🤔 

And everybody develops the same too hungh🤔

Finished products at summer league. Not trying to pick on you but for some reason alot of our fans are acting this way.

As an example AJ showed us what he can do in the games when they count and because he had a different assignment in summer league (games that don't count) he's trash all of a sudden.

Y'all crack me up because they can't win for losing or winning in our case😂

Tyrese had a good summer league outing last yr which is why he's an allstar now 😆 and being honest some would have Mo's head if he was picked high as Bufkin 🤣 

All I'm saying is give them some time and let's judge them by the games that count. The last few yrs we've been having some great draft picks. 

This is probably the 1st yr in awhile that they will actually get some true development. Patience 

Edited by sillent
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Carmine said:

OT: I love the Thomspon Twins man! 🥲

I won't stay on this subject long but yeah they remind me of what we wanted Cam to be but actually have the mindset/mentals to get there and get there faster.