• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster

KB21

1 minute ago, gurpilo said:

We can forget about Bufkin playing an NBA game this season, we need a backup PG, Mills might be that man if not traded

I wouldn't bet on the "student" driver to be my getaway driver so yeah I agree Patty should play the Bulk of the back up role.

Still it's a long season and Bufkin should be ready by at least half the season to play some spot minutes and possibly a backup role.

• Like 1

I wouldn't bet on the "student" driver to be my getaway driver so yeah I agree Patty should play the Bulk of the back up role.

Still it's a long season and Bufkin should be ready by at least half the season to play some spot minutes and possibly a backup role

Hopefully is that way but I see him really far from there.

Edited by gurpilo
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

With Joinel play, I think we can free Forest and give the last two way spot to Manek

This right after the bust comments. For some reason I thought your talent evaluation was a little better than that. Tell me more😂 Maybe I'm sleeping but time will tell.

Just now, sillent said:

This right after the bust comments. For some reason I thought your talent evaluation was a little better than that. Tell me more😂 Maybe I'm sleeping but time will tell.

I never said Bufkin is going to be a bust 

• Like 1