Days left to the start of the NBA season

Spud2nique

10 hours ago, kg01 said:

Underrated thread. 

Thanks cagey. I actually thought some others might put up gifs for the countdown but so far I’ve been Hardening this thing 👀 😂 

Next jersey # and countdown hint: 🔪 😂 .. another hint: @JayBirdHawk usually busts up 😂 when our next guy was mentioned 😂 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I actually thought some others might put up gifs for the countdown but so far I’ve been Hardening this thing 👀 😂 

I wouldn't want to step on your toes.  If you want a day off let us all know and one or more of us will chime in with something but in the meantime I'm just enjoying seeing which player and gif you pull each day.  :approved:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

they do this at the NHL message board I post at starting back when there's like 2 months till the season starts.   Getting close over there, I think they're at jersey #5s.     Looking forward to seeing lots of old school Bobby Orr pictures tomorrow.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Thanks cagey. I actually thought some others might put up gifs for the countdown but so far I’ve been Hardening this thing 👀 😂 

Next jersey # and countdown hint: 🔪 😂 .. another hint: @JayBirdHawk usually busts up 😂 when our next guy was mentioned 😂 

This is all you Spud, but I got your back - keep going! 

I post enough stuff as it is...probably too much. Ha

• Haha 3