• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Days left to the start of the NBA season

Spud2nique

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Sorry i missed the chance but looks like Cliff Hagen was the choice?  That was before my time too but can't go wrong with a HOFr. 

Ya not too many for that particular #. The original uncle Cliff before Robinson of the Blazers. 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s not Hanno? Who is that? Looks like the late 90’s? 🤣 should I know this guy? Dang I thought I knew every Hawk ever! 😂 AHF dig up some stuff. Wow 👏 

Continuing with the Cat theme with Jeff Sheppard and his very brief time as an Atlanta Hawk.  😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Big dawg used to give rookies that werk...  He was a bully/finesse player.   He was Melo 0.5.  He had the size to bully players when he wanted to but he preferred to Antoine Walker that thang.    He was never a highlight guy but if you watched his game, you could learn a lot of big man tricks when he felt like going inside.  He was the craftiest rookie I have ever seen play.  It's like he came into the league knowing how to do stuff that only vets should know.  The other thing is that he loved showing up Rookies. 

I remember him giving The Big Ticket that work when KG was a rookie.   I was in the building on the day after Christmas during SAR's rookie year.   I was a fan of SAR (Mr. 20/10)... well, I got these bootleg tickets and we were playing Milwaukee.   Big Dog tried to abuse SAR that game.  Hit him with the low post, hit him with the pull up.. hit him with the lazyman three (a few times).   He exploited Shareef's desired to play defense in the paint by just killing him outside.   I don't know how many three's he hit but everytime I looked up, there was another one.  Then he would run by SAR when he would come out.   Sam Cassell was out there clowning.    The funny thing is not long after, we traded for big dawg... It may not have been the same year but maybe the next year.   I had to think the way that he exploited the rookie had to be part of it. 

• Like 1