• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Days left to the start of the NBA season

Spud2nique

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

What's his career look like without being the PG for some HOFrs?  He was only 28 when he left Boston and struggled to even be a starter.  

But mainly I hated his constant running his mouth.  Honestly Trae was pretty mature for paying his respects when in reality i don't think he was a good voice on the team.  He was just an annoying one.  Lou Williams came in and actually provided good veteran guidance that they thought they'd get with RR. 

Lost my post but I'll just say for a #21 pick to be a 4x All-Star, All-NBA, 4x All-NBA defense, multiple league leader in APG, league leader in SPG, 5-6 RPG in his prime, etc. is a fantastic outcome.  He was essentially a standout defender and playmaker with a subpar offensive game and that was enough to be a big plus and make him an important piece on two championship teams.  I do think some of the kudos he has gotten is about him playing in Boston and in big games, but I also don't think that takes away from him being an outstanding player as the POA defender and playmaker during his best years.  So I'd consider his career an unmitigated success given what was expected from him when he entered the league.  Wished at the time we could/would have traded back 16 slots and taken him instead of Shelden.   After he left Boston, he started 223 out of 252 games almost all of which occurred in one season so it wasn't like he fell of the map.  His first season where he wasn't the primary starter was his age 33 season by which point he was no longer the disrupter and facilitator he was in his earlier seasons.

He was a disaster here in Atlanta.  Was obviously not happy to be behind Trae and didn't want to be on the team.  He did not provide the leadership you'd want from a vet and was subpar on the court.  

28 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@kg01 fave

#DelaneySucks

Screenshot_20231018_091129_Samsung Internet.jpg

14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s why I put him in there for kg 😂 I was gonna hash it too like signature @kg01 aka #malcolmdelaneysucks 😂 

Oooohhhh Eldridge nice 👍 

With friends like yall, who needs enemas? 😥

I still can't stand that dudes face. 

• Haha 2

image.gif.6e38c8228a258252987e86da15a3de31.gif

The greatest point guard I’ve ever seen in my life! -Spud on Spud in 86 😊 

image.gif.80a206af5cb0df8747706e692fafbcb7.gif

lunch 🥪 🪣 workhorse and one of my top 10 Hawks ever ..

image.gif.97ba3495ef3dcc3a95dd3a5cc891b414.gif

Kind of wish these two played in the same era on the same Hawks team. Just a couple quiet killers!

• Like 2