• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pre-season - - - Memphis at Atlanta Hawks...

Gray Mule

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Led the team in assists last night.

He crushed everyone in minutes last night which is interesting.  Everyone played 11 to 18 minutes except 22 for Kobe and 29 for Bruno.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Honestly, the ref should've called a tech foul on Lundy, for landing in the shooters jump space.

But we'll take the preseason victory.

Yes

No, the shooter kicked his legs to the side to make it look like it. Lundy was going through the side

26 minutes ago, thecampster said:

No, the shooter kicked his legs to the side to make it look like it. Lundy was going through the side

Which means the tech should have been called on the shooter in that situation by the letter of the rules now?

Had his shot gone in, we would have been screwed by that non call.

Just now, RedDawg#8 said:

Which means the tech should have been called on the shooter in that situation by the letter of the rules now?

Had his shot gone in, we would have been screwed by that non call.

Point being

There is no more incidental contact from my understanding of the rule, either the defender took away a safe landing space, or the shooter initiated contact by an unnatural shooting motion or leg kick, which now results in an offensive foul.

Here's the play from the worst angle. There is a back angle I'm looking for which shows him throwing his legs left.  What you want to look at here is his launch spot on the floor. You'll see Lundy lands to the left of that but Williams spreads his legs out trying to catch Lundy with his left leg.

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxrcTmaeykKXGJ1NRBjcpRIG9P2pxAEiRc?si=eQs2e8ENwJdMJn3O

• Like 2

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Here's the play from the worst angle. There is a back angle I'm looking for which shows him throwing his legs left.  What you want to look at here is his launch spot on the floor. You'll see Lundy lands to the left of that but Williams spreads his legs out trying to catch Lundy with his left leg.

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxrcTmaeykKXGJ1NRBjcpRIG9P2pxAEiRc?si=eQs2e8ENwJdMJn3O

I think he is more likely to get that call if he doesn't contort his body in the air trying to initiate contact.  Maybe there is still contact then but his effort to throw his body out and draw contact is pretty transparent.

• Like 1

I’m a minute into the second quarter. Gueye has lost the ball a couple times from “weak hands syndrome”.. might I suggest getting a lifelike Bryce Harper mannequin and choking the life out of it… toooo tool building a stronger 💪🏿 grip.. 

Good ball overall, lil sloppy but expected. Trae and lil Buf look pretty good. JJ got a couple buckets including a long distance one. Not bad, let’s see what’s left..

Good game I enjoyed that. Players played hard which is always good. Chance for the rooks to get some burn 🔥 and of course, Bruno “Magic” Furball was in the 🏡 puttin on a mini show. Nice to see JJ. Lundy with a huge 3 and block to give the Hawks the W! 

IMG_0569.jpeg

IMG_0568.jpeg

• Like 3