• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

To JJ from Spud

Spud2nique

• Moderators

Love this thread because now I think you are going to enjoy every good thing we see from JJ this year and not be invested in him being overrated.  Always room for more people on the bus who are excited about our players!  Good stuff, spud.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, AHF said:

Love this thread because now I think you are going to enjoy every good thing we see from JJ this year and not be invested in him being overrated.  Always room for more people on the bus who are excited about our players!  Good stuff, spud.

Agreed. If I could gif, I'd post that one with the creepy bunny in the bathroom stall that scoots over to make room.  That's what I'm doing to squd on the JJ bandwagon.

Also, kudos to squd on that pic of JJ.  The cinematography is breathtaking. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, kg01 said:

Also, kudos to squd on that pic of JJ.  The cinematography is breathtaking. 

I saw it and had to rewind. He looked like the Rock and that eyebrow was definitely meant FOR ME! 😂 He raised his eyebrows like: ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED SPUD!!!!!! Me.. 😕 (bone 🦴 chilling look from JJ).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Thanks I admit when I am wrong. Again one game but he is bringing an absolute clean and tight game to the table. Those rebounds he got were pretty tough in the lane, kudos there and he’s so long his strides lead him straight to the rim. He nailed and outsider shot and missed one by my count. Shooting is still a priority in the gym for him but honestly the defending and rebounding were great from the kid.

@AHF I’ve never rooted against a Hawk in my life. There have been some that annoyed my like Koncak, Reggie Theus, Big Dog, Hunter 😶.. and others but I never root against any Hawks. I love our Hawks! 

I even rooted for Christian Laettner when he wore a Hawks jersey, but I won't say I didn't feel a bit dirty about it.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

I even rooted for Christian Laettner when he wore a Hawks jersey, but I won't say I didn't feel a bit dirty about it.

I just lost a little respect for you, AH.  I never rooted for that guy.  But I never rated against any Hawk.

How did I accomplish this?  Well let's just say, when he was out there, I pretended there were 3 teams playing. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I was thinking about Campster in the shower 🚿 earlier.. {EDIT}

I had some thoughts regarding the Camp and JJ. What’s your fav thing about JJ? His aesthetic beautiful sentar pose as he glides to the rim with a poster like dunk? The hair? @kg01 linked you to JJ, nice call 👍.

- The scout who picked Jon Koncak (Spud😞)

• Like 1