• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

Pelicans are well built, they have a lot of what we need, Id think they would be a little better this year but they should make some good noise in the playoffs this year, even if zion doesnt make it the whole way.  

3 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The Trae - Zion pick and roll would be one of the most exciting plays in the NBA. 

Give Trae to freakish athletes like Zion and JJ, who can also handle the ball, and let's see what happens.

100% on board with that.

13 hours ago, Sothron said:

Murray, Capela, Hunter, AJ...I can keep going. There's definitely good matches between both teams if they wanted to go that way.

They arent taking in Dre contract...When they have a better versions of Dre in Herb Jones and  Trey Murphy.. Not to mention his bad knees....

Edited by terrell

45 minutes ago, Sothron said:

They are listening to offers on him and telling teams he's available for the right price but the price is high. 

Hawks are basically in the "everyone on the table but Trae and JJ" mode now.

Great news...

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, warcore said:

that's exactly what worries me -- he will soon need to be paid

Didn't realize Jones was already extended. 

Then get Dre and CC off the books somehow(if possible where Dre is concerned) and pay him.. lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Keep reading the thread, turr'l.  They may not have this problem for long ... 😉

Meh.. I still dont see it..Dre is more than likely a Hawk until the end of his deal...

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We've seen worse players traded. All it takes is for one team to believe they can fix him.

Making 20 + mill a year for the next 4 seasons + bad knees and low energy?

Name them.. lol

Edited by terrell

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

Is it just me, or is it a bad look trading DJ after he just signed such a team friendly contract?

I thought that at first but i think he signed knowing that it would be an easy deal to move and if he did he'd get moved to a playoff team.  So I'm guessing he's good either way.   I bet he'd like to be the primary PG again somewhere.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

Is it just me, or is it a bad look trading DJ after he just signed such a team friendly contract?

Hawks need to worry about fixing this team, not how they look.. They tried, it didnt work.. They probably should tried to fix the bum ass frontcourt first, but whatever....

Edited by terrell