• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

• Premium Member

Something I haven't really seen at all, probably because the Cavs have been doing reasonably well, is Mobley availability.  I wish we could make a run for him in any DJ trade.  I wouldn't hate Allen either.  The Cavs have pretty big spacing issues with both of them on the court, so I do feel like it makes sense for them to move on from one of them, and it would strengthen their guard rotations by a lot.  That team never comes up in trade rumors though.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

It will be a tank for sure but if Quin is that guy. He could turn us into a winner with less. 

Trae/Booker swap is still the best thing I've seen in terms of straight up player trades.  I genuinely think Trae could fix his attitude problems playing with a vet like KD.

• Premium Member
39 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Every year, it's a lock this trade will happen, then it gets close and nope, they don't like the return value, but this guy might be moved, nope, they don't like the return value, etc

I wouldn't say a 'lock' since IT'S ALL speculation....but the constant 'half the team on the block' is tiresome.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sothron said:

I really don't want Andrew Wiggins. I went through the Wiggins Experience in Minnesota before. One good to great game, three average to  bad games and the cycle repeats. No thanks. 

Agreed

Good Wiggins

Bad Wiggins

🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Might be a toss up between him and our last reclamation project, Kevin Knox.  Bagley ain't it.  But agree with @georgia in that he always looks good against us.  Just know it's fools gold (not calling you a fool, GA) and kinda shows why we're looking to overhaul our frontcourt and add beef. 

Bagley is much better than Knox.  Any minute with Knox on the floor is wasted time.  Bagley is a bust relative to his draft position and is fools gold for sure if you consider him a starter based on the number of starts he has gotten.  But I think he is better by a large margin than Knox and has value as part of a rotation or as an injury replacement (moreso if someone can get more out of him).  He should be viewed as an 8-10 rotation kind of guy whereas Knox is lucky to be getting minutes anywhere.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

I'd take REaves on his contract in a heartbeat, but pretty sure the Lakers wouldn't move him. 

Have you seen him play Defense? No thanks.. Hawks dont need anymore horrible defenders..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For dj may be GS, word out there Steph is pushing for moves to be made like really pushing, he is pissed.  Nothing obviously super valuable with them player wise though for us.  May be a 3 way they could pull something plus 1 of there good picks

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Interesting.. Mikey if a trade goes down, mega props to you lol.. if not, the outsiders are going to riot so just be aware. we don't take kindly those who dance on our sprinklers

Haha, at ease, soldier.  Mr. Mikey is an outsider (sleeper agent)... shhhhh ... 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, thecampster said:

The team would like to get back a good PF and slide Jalen to the 3. The team would like to get bigger (like 10lbs/2 inches per position) and that starts with Jalen over Dre. The interesting name I heard (and I heard several) was Marvin Bagley at the 4 next to Jalen. They think that's the kind of size/fit they'd like and they think Trae can bring out the best in a player like Bagley.

The team would be willing to slide BB back into the starting lineup at the 2 if the return on DJ is good.

The team would like to move on from Clint for a bigger, longer Center with potential. They would be willing to play OO at the center until the big center develops.

I'd be very surprised if we don't acquire an enforcer.

Trae/Caruso/JJ/Lauri/Claxton

We don’t have the assets now to make this happen, but if you unload DJM, Dre, and Cap…maybe…just maybe we would. Get enough cap space and just sign Claxton over the summer as an UFA.

This would be the perfect lineup around Trae imo with guys who are rumored to be available - size, shooting, and defense. This lineup has it all.

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Would also like to clarify think the deal is close to be agreed upon but it can't legally happen till Monday. You guys can make the assumptions what that means.

I hope it’s Herbert Jones but I fear it will be Rui Hachimura. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2