• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

Honestly I think both would be equally as likely and DJM very well could live past the deadline and be in those talks in summer. 

But I understand what core piece you saying now. I thought you would have said a young player. For both our sake I hope they land on KAT or someone somehow with either package. 

If there so many SG like him...where they at and way are there no trades for them 

Everyone is talking about defense when there is not much defense anymore...it a offense game now until the playoffs then that's only time defense comes into play..look at the scores now..how high...these older.players with 25k points will get pass up so easy now..just wait and see..just because how game is played now

• Like 1

Barring us actually receiving a really good offer which I have yet to see, I think this goes through until summer. DJ may want out but I think he’ll suck it up and play out this season for us if it comes down to it. I do think we make at least one move before the deadline, hopefully getting something for Bey. Dude has been absolutely terrible. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
16 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This needs a team no one is talking about to jump into the fray. :praying:

Lets see which teams I can come up with :thinking:....be right back.

Hawks, Pistons talked Dejounte Murray trade

A few weeks back, the Atlanta Hawks initiated a trade discussion with the Pistons centered around Dejounte Murray, league sources told The Athletic. The Hawks were interested in Thompson/Ivey and other stuff of good value. Detroit had no interest, according to league sources.

via The Athletic

• The Pistons view Cade Cunningham, Ausar Thompson, Jaden Ivey and Jalen Duren as their blue-chip pieces moving forward. Per league sources, the feeling is that Detroit has no interest in trading any four of those players in the immediate future.
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Jody23 said:

These "reports" keep getting worse with this insistence that the Hawks don't want to take any money back.

This is part of the larger problem.  Or the other is trying to 'salary dump' CC and/or Dre.  You need full value for DJ, not drag down his value by attaching 'bad salary'

• Like 3

• Premium Member

NBA execs: It'll take at least a first-round pick for Blazers to trade Malcolm Brogdon

Scotto: For Malcolm Brogdon, a lot of executives around the league think it would take at least a first-round pick to get him from Portland. I spoke with Brogdon recently and wrote about it on HoopsHype. He mentioned enjoying his role on the one hand being valued for his leadership, but it’s definitely been a challenge with the young guys because their emphasis is on the development of Scoot Henderson, Shaedon Sharpe, and Anfernee Simons.

via HoopsHype
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, StonedDogs said:

Played alongside one of the greatest to ever play the game.

you had a good argument until you shot yourself in the foot. This doesn't count for anything for the player you're making an argument for. 

Also, Lebron is a douche that's ruined the NBA, which is now run by agencies. I don't consider him one of the greatest. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

If true, this indicates the Hawks were/are trying to get more than a ham sammich in return for Murray.

Also suggests that we're the ones doing the calling.

😔

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

OMG - I think I have seen the worse trade proposal ever for Murray (from a Portland fan I presume):

If you have not had breakfast yet or about to have an early lunch, PREPARE YOURSELF:

Hide contents

POR: Capela, DeAndre Hunter, Oladipo, Bullock, 2 FRP, Pick Swap, 3 SRP

ATL: Ayton, Jalen Green, Tate, Jock Landale

HOU: Dejounte, Thybulle, Jalen Johnson, Timelord*

Here is the real question.  How many of those first round picks and pick swaps are being given up by Atlanta in this travesty of a deal?

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

If true, this indicates the Hawks were/are trying to get more than a ham sammich in return for Murray.

I would trade Murray for Ausar Thompson so yeah, that's a good trade.