• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pacers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just finished the game.

I’m sorry but Magic McConnell was on one. I was disillusioned by watching this thing, I mean that 2nd string Pacer dude at the end was schooling us with old Moses Malone around the basket globetrotter non jumping hooks and shots.

At one point :Bob: said “Bey has played a solid overall game” .. I disagree.

Bey used to be my boy but now I see bad defense and fake hustle.

Trae played like crap 💩 and with Hali out no less.

JJ continued to ball out.

Changes coming,

Thanks for the preview lw3!

We gotta beat the Wiz today!

Go Hawks!!!

• Like 1

Some good and some sad.

Good:  Hawks scored over 100 points and held the Pacers to less than 150.

All those record 3 point shots made.  

Sad:  I hate the "I told you so" statements.  I told everyone that we aren't built to compete with this Pacer team.

Hawks, again last night, had no stopping power against the Pacers.  They scored at will.

🥲

• Sad 3

What I learned last night by watching TJ McConnell and that bench guy who was flat footed. 

Basketball 🏀 is an easy game if you play the right way..{not so much the foot guy but rather TJ here). He plays hard, smart and he’s just gonna get it done.

I’d trade DJ for TJ right now one for one and would feel like a got a good deal.

FJ and Bey aren’t it! Hunter ain’t it, Capela ain’t it.

16 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

Absurd accusation

Of course it is.

But why have him in a game where you're down 20+ points with 6 min to go, with him playing horribly and compromised physically?

Did he not see what everyone else saw?  Hell, even the Pacers TV announcers stated that he seemed off.

Even then, Quin pulls him out ONLY when he starts noticeably limping after setting a screen ( of all things ) for DJ.

So while the accusation was absurd, so was Quin leaving his hurt franchise PG in the game.

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises
  • Like 1