• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2024 Hawks Offseason Thread: Lottery Bound

JayBirdHawk

1 hour ago, KB21 said:

You should actually watch his run.  Clunky isn't the word to describe it.  It's the most unathletic looking run I think I've ever seen.  Also, his agility lane drill looked like shit.  He can't keep his head up and do it.  I think it's because he has to be looking where he's going or else he's going to bust his ass open on the floor.  

He's lacks fluidity, he's still effective athletically just looking at the results. 

• Like 1

Are people really thinking Edey at close to 1? If you say lottery I see..but he and Clingan aren't close to intriguing enough to trade down or otherwise.  Plodding centers (testing notwithstanding) are an eventual albatross.   I say this because Sarr is or should be the play.

I'm not knocking anyone based off the testing. Some good things from Edey. But he nor anyone else moved me away from Sarr.

Just now, deester11 said:

Are people really thinking Edey at close to 1? If you say lottery I see..but he and Clingan aren't close to intriguing enough to trade down or otherwise.  Plodding centers (testing notwithstanding) are an eventual albatross.   I say this because Sarr is or should be the play.

I'm not knocking anyone based off the testing. Some good things from Edey. But he nor anyone else moved me away from Sarr.

No one in their right mind is thinking that.  He’s not a lottery pick either.  

26 minutes ago, Sothron said:

You are categorical incorrect. He had great testing at the combine.

So what you thinkin', Tray for Edey?

Veggie tray, that is.

Hyuk, hyuk ..

😉

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, deester11 said:

Edey is a center. Some of us want Edey. We don't want another 4/big wing. We got Gueye, Bey, and JJ

That said, we all know we taking Sarr. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Wretch said:

There is something to this. It could be something as small as Trae doesn't want to send the wrong message or the Hawks and Trae talking it out.

Heard Trae (or maybe his representation, wasn't clear) is meeting with the org today to discuss the future fwiw