Favorite Wrassler.....

Diesel

yea, im not a big wrestlin fan either... last time i watched was when THE ROCK was the big thing... then i hear some dude name BROCK LESNER is the big thing, and now hes about to play in the NFL?

anyhow... im the one who voted for STING.. his scorpion death lock is a classic... i liked him better before he turned all depressin/black/etc (btw, is that the same sting.. the dark/black and the just face-painted guy?)

i also liked ULTIMO DRAGON?

• Premium Member

I'm not a big fan these days. I catch it every once in awhile, it's just to "made for TV" now with a stronger emphasis on Wrestling's drama (soap) aspect. Matches are way to predictable and there are no bad guys that just whoop the sh#t out of people.

I've watched wrestling since the early-mid 80's. I haven't enjoyed anyone as much as I enjoyed the Rock WHEN HE WAS UNPOPULAR. He was the people's champ, but nobody liked him...and he just kept talkin' sh#t! *LOL*

One of the funniest things I have EVER seen is when The Rock gave the members of the nation solid gold watches, but gave Farooq that big-@ss picture of himself. grin.gif