• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Favorite Wrasslling Tag Team

Diesel

It's got to be the Legion of Doom the Roadwarriors R.I.P Roadwarrior Hawk. Diesel why are the Steiner Brothers missing from your tagteam list??? Rick & Scott were two bad Mutha's back in the day. BTW Diesel Ivan Koloff teamed with Nikita Koloff(The Russian nightmare). Would you believe that guy is a minister now??

• Premium Member

I forgot about the Steiner Brothers.... and I forgot about Sting and Rick Steiner (The original Blade Runners) I tried to get as many eras as possible involved. About Nikita... I remember the russian cycle and his matches with Magnum TA. I can believe he is a minister... So is Sting and Ted Dibase And Warrior Animal. There have also been a lot of Deaths.. Rick Rude, Mrs. Elizabeth, Hawk, Curt Henning, and I don't know if Lex Lugar has gone to jail or not?

• Premium Member

I thinkt he originial bladerunners from UWF were Sting and Ricksteiner...

I might be wrong, but I believe this is true. I think ultimate warroir came in after Steiner went to the NWA.

• Admin

Those guys were the best. Back when everyone else was coming out in neon tights, bandanas and teased hair, the legion of doom stepped up with a tough, dark, gritty persona. That combined with the eternally heavy "Iron Man" made them the coolest tag team to ever wrestle. They may not have had the success of some of the others (wrestling is marketing after all). But they were by far the coolest and most original.

Dang! The pictures are gone. mad.gif

Anyway, they were one of the big teams in the WWF

in the 80's. They wore alot of face paint. I see

why you don't remember them since you watched more

of NWA....I started watching that around Wrestle

War 1991 or so. I'm guessing that was in May 91

so I probably missed it at it's best.

Flying Brian

Barry Windham

Sting

Ricky Steamboat

Ric Flair