Sexiest Woman 2004....

Diesel

few years ago (tomb raider 1), i was really diggin ANGELINA JOLIE...

not so much anymore.

i find her kinda... slightly crazy. some of the things she does, i dont understand. for ex-

i mean, she cuts herself here and there to remind her of wat PAIN feels like.

and as for ur outstanding performance in that one movie where she plays a crazy woman... some say that she did an outstanding job cuz she could relate to that woman and that it wasnt hard for her to adjust her "personality" or something like that...

anyways, overall- i think shes still HOT/sexy. she does strike me as a little weird, but seems like shes out of trouble.. and that shes doin more good than harm...

so wat the heck, im a fan...

I like her as much as the other guys, but honestly- i think its her CHARACTER on smallville thats giving her all the looks from the guys. that young, sweet, innocent, gurl that all mothers would like to have as their son's gf.

however, i think that if the actor CHLOE (donno her real name) was Lana and Kristen Kruek played as Chloe, i think lotta guys would think the other one was HOT as well.

• Premium Member

#1) I don't care how crazy she is, or what she looks like when she wakes up in the morning. Angelina Jolie is the sexiest woman on the planet. And I just know she's a freak in the bed. I SWEAR I would let that woman do anything - *A*N*Y*T*H*I*N*G* - that she wanted to me...

21_angelina_jolie.JPG

angelina.jpg

59472_med.jpg

angelina_jolie_24.jpg

#2) I really don't like blondes. I have a thing for short, dark hair...crazy stuff. But if there is one blonde woman that really twists my cap it is Stacy Kiebler... Maaaaaann if I got her alone, there is no limit to the amount of chaos I would inflict upon her.

stacy2.jpg

stacy.jpg

#3) Lastly would be my bitch-ass wife. Now, some people might say why the f#ck would I put these other women ahead of my wife...that ain't right. Well, that might be true. But my wife loses 2 points for being a bitch @sshole...and she already knows about my infatuation with the other two women and that I would succumb to the will of either of them if the situation arose.

bitchasswife.jpg

bitchasswife2.jpgbitchasswife3.jpg