• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OT: Any truly undecided likely voters here?

_sturt_

I'm not sure how anyone can still be undecided. The candidates are like night and day. I wish they would ban all political ads and focus solely on the debates. Make the debates longer and have fact checkers comment on whether stated figures are correct or not.

Also get rid of the freaking polls. I vote every election and have never been polled. Jesse Jackson was on the Jon Stewart show last night and he stated the the increased number of registrations of young voters aren't included in the polls.

Should be interesting to say the least. I don't think it's gonna be close.

These candidates are like night and day? I completely disagree. Both of these candidates are tight with big biz. There won't be any changes. The war will go on, because they are both tied to the neocon plans laid out in PNAC as well. Liberals/left complaints about media bias? Actually, I've heard more complaints about rightwing bias, which are legitimate. ClearChannel is mostly rightwing and is only just now realizing that there is a market, in the north, for the left. There are leftists in the South like me who are stuck with Hannity, Boortz, and O'Reilly with Sports talk show hosts who are overwhelmingly conservative as well, which kinda sucks.

I think we should have had this thread in the offtopic forum..

Quote:

I'm not sure how anyone can still be undecided. The candidates are like night and day. I wish they would ban all political ads and focus solely on the debates. Make the debates longer and have fact checkers comment on whether stated figures are correct or not.

Also get rid of the freaking polls. I vote every election and have never been polled. Jesse Jackson was on the Jon Stewart show last night and he stated the the increased number of registrations of young voters aren't included in the polls.

Should be interesting to say the least. I don't think it's gonna be close.

I approve this message.