• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BREAKING NEWS utah/portland trade

shock

• Premium Member

They were unsure about who we were drafting? If there was any chance at all that we would pass on Marvin, would they go ahead and ink a deal with the Jazz?

For sh!ts sake, let's say we take Deron... Marvin then falls into PTLs lap, but they've already inked a deal for the #6? Utah loses out on Deron, who they apparently like and now have to go with Paul.

Either we have most certainly told teams that we are taking Marvin, and it is set in stone or teams (including us and PTL) do not believe that Marvin has the potential that he's made out to have.

...or did I miss the part where this deal is contingent upon us picking Marvin?

Quote:

N.O. is definitely a wildcard...

But they don't need a PG really... Not as much as they may need a Big man (SF/PF). It's going to be interesting.

The hell they don't. Dan Dickau should not be starting for any NBA Team. He still struggles with his shot (40% fg), and he is a defensive liability. Dickau is decent, but any of the top 4 points would be an upgrade. I also believe the Hornets are making a big mistake if they trade Magloire.

• Premium Member

Did I say that Dickau was their PG of the future.

I figure they have: Speedy Claxton... and if they trade Magloire to Toronto and get the 6 and 17th pick.. they will have a shot at Felton if they want and they will probably get Alston..

All that to say... They might look to get Granger while they can.