• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

They're going to give out Belkins Email addy

chillzatl

This is what I sent to him, but it was returned unknown. Is this address correct...?

YOU SIR....

Are what is wrong with anything resembling common sense in corporate America. You single-handedly are going to cripple an organization and a city because of your oversized ego, not to mention your callous intentions. Do the city of Atlanta a favor and sell, sell, sell. That way you could add to your already enormous bottom line and you'll be happy and the city of Atlanta will be happy that you're not anywhere near our sports!

LOL. I will get my point across to Mr. Belkin one way or the other......I don't care if it's Belkin, Beklin, Beekin, whatever!

The rage is not subsiding. I thought watching the Chappelle show would do it, but he's not coming back! What's this world coming to!

I emailed him last year during the regular season, but he never responded. I've also talked to a couple of the other owners when my job had me working at the Philips arena, but they seemed nice, and didn't really give me any feedback. It was like I was talking to a real person when it came to everything, but sports, and hopefully they get their acts together.

• Moderators

Quote:

it's fixed now.

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.

I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following

addresses.

This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

:

70.151.92.137 does not like recipient.

Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 Unable to deliver to

Giving up on 70.151.92.137.

Quote:

My point is, if you're doing it for you to vent, then keep the insults coming. If you're hoping to have an impact on his decision and convince him that he's screwing the hawks, you should be more reasonable. But suit yourself

Yeah, like this clown is going to truly listen to the fans. lol He thinks he is Red Auberach. I'm not a big fan of the deal anyway because in my personal opinion there are probably less than 10 players in the NBA worth max contracts, but what pisses me off about this incident is it gives credence to the rumors about the Hawks ownership situation. The ownership needs to give Billy Knight authority to make deals, and if he fails to put the franchise where it needs to be, then you fire his ass. The Hawks need ownership who will allow the GM to do his job, not some suit in another region of the country who is acting as if he built the 1960's Boston Celtics.