• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

sad but true...

Weez

• Premium Member

Quote:

how many rookies are contributing significantly this year? a dozen?

Let's see.

Paul, Deron, Charlie V., Felton, Granger, Bogut, DLee..

And without injury it would have been:

Frye, Calderon, & May on that List.

The point is that we can go through and see what these guys are doing for their teams and they show signs of being difference Makers...

Many of them were drafted behind Marvin.

Don't I have the right to have concerns that Marvin is not on the par with the rest of these guys?

I mean with the same amount of time in the league, most of these guys have understanding of the game that is far surpassed Marvins..

There's the concern..

Moreover, most of these guys play with far more fire than Marvin.

I wanted to go through the screen last night when Marvin gave that weak foul to Gerald Wallace on the Break. What was the purpose of touching him if you're not going to stop him from scoring?

Ask Josh Smith How hard Danny Granger is going to foul him tonight on the break?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Yeah and you have prompted about 18 of them...

So what's your flavor Ex...

Now you want to keep a count a running toll all at the same while playing Instigator??

How about this.

Why don't you take the confetti out of your hand and stop trying to celebrate Worthless issues and I won't mention Him any more?

BTW..

I've been doing some counting too.

I counted How many times you posted while I was away from Hawksquawk..

4 times.. and 2 of those were some of the dumbest me too post I have ever read.

Like I always suspected Ex. You can't live without me or Lue...

If I stopped posting for a week, I guess you'd just roll over and die...

Chillz is spot on here, no one expects you to "throw a parade". Somone complemented his play lately, which has been inconsistent but much improved, and you countered it with the fact that we lost the games and other players played well too. Why even enter that part of the conversation unless you have something AGAINST him?

I didn't instigate anything. All I did was mention his name and to you that is instigation. You have argued with Chillz and Sheedera also.

And I never had a period when I made 4 posts in two days. The fewest posts I made in a day was 3, and that was on the weekend. With the weather clearing up it is about time for golf anyway.

Just like you to fabricate numbers, the same way you did with Tim Thomas earlier.

Quote:

Quote:

how many rookies are contributing significantly this year? a dozen?

Let's see.

Paul, Deron, Charlie V., Felton, Granger, Bogut, DLee..

And without injury it would have been:

Frye, Calderon, & May on that List.

The point is that we can go through and see what these guys are doing for their teams and they show signs of being difference Makers...

Many of them were drafted behind Marvin.

Don't I have the right to have concerns that Marvin is not on the par with the rest of these guys?

I mean with the same amount of time in the league, most of these guys have understanding of the game that is far surpassed Marvins..

There's the concern..

Moreover, most of these guys play with far more fire than Marvin.

I wanted to go through the screen last night when Marvin gave that weak foul to Gerald Wallace on the Break. What was the purpose of touching him if you're not going to stop him from scoring?

Ask Josh Smith How hard Danny Granger is going to foul him tonight on the break?

so you can't give me a dozen. once again i appreciate you making the argument on my behalf. it's the product.

Quote:

I counted How many times you posted while I was away from Hawksquawk..

4 times.. and 2 of those were some of the dumbest me too post I have ever read.

You posted on 3-22 at 11:47. Your next post was on 3-27 at 11:47.

I made 57 posts between those two.

Diesel has to be the most math challenged poster on this board.

• Moderators

Quote:

The last 6 players drafted at #2 were Stromile Swift, Tyson Chandler, Jay Williams, Darko Milicic, Emeka Okafor and Marvin Williams. Of those 6, Okafor is the only one who was expected to be a very good player as a rookie.

I think Jay Williams was expected to be an impact player as a rookie as well.

How are any of those guys significantly better than Marvin?

Furthermore, most of those teams who drafted those players, who have not yet become stars, will be in the playoffs this year. We do not need Marvin to become a star for our team to do well. There is not always a franchise player at #2. We can't count on Marvin to be one.