• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Least Favorite Hawks Alltime

Johnnybravo4

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny Manning (didn't want to be here from the second the Nique trade was made; was on the first plane back to the west coast after they were eliminated by Indiana)

Isaiah Rider (we all know the story on this one)

Jim Jackson (clubhouse cancer/complainer; its no small wonder why he's been on about 56 teams since leaving Ohio State)

Boris Diaw (sandbagged on his talent and whined like a 4-year old here, then played balls out in Phoenix)

Other dishonorable mentions are...

Adam Keefe

Doug Edwards

Ed Gray

Jon Koncak

Glen Robinson

Ennis Whatley

Why isnt Priest "I should have been a Rabbi" Lauderdale not getting any love here. But my all time lest favorite is John "I lost my" Koncack. Why?

Drafted 5th over all in 1985 she never really came to be and look at who was passed over:

Chris Mullin

Detlef Schrempf

Charles Oakley

Karl Malone

Blair Rasmussen (who still ended up here, and should be on this list)

Joe Dumars

A.C. Green

Terry Porter

This draft did net us Sabyonis. Wait how did that work out for us, Damn't again.

Jon Koncak compiled 11 comical season in the NBA, averaging 4.5 points and 4.9 rebounds for his career and topping 6 points per game just one of those seasons -- his ROOKIE season. Adding insult, Atlanta inked Koncak to an absurd 6-year/$13 million dollar contract after the 1989 season to keep him from signing with rival Detroit.

1. Diaw

2. Hendu

3. I. Rider

4. Jeff Shepperd

5. Alexander Volkov

i liked Ed Gray because i could laugh at him nonstop b/c his head looked like a tennis ball.

and i like jon Koncack because he came out of the locker room during halftime to get me off the rim after Harry lifted me up to dunk it. I was scared when i looked down.

Quote:

1. Diaw

2. Hendu

3. I. Rider

4. Jeff Shepperd

5. Alexander Volkov

i liked Ed Gray because i could laugh at him nonstop b/c his head looked like a tennis ball.

and i like jon Koncack because he came out of the locker room during halftime to get me off the rim after Harry lifted me up to dunk it. I was scared when i looked down.

haha if you get to do that as a child that's the stuff that makes you a Hawks' fan for life

1-JON KONTRACT ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)

2-DANNY MANNING (THE WORST TRADE EVER)

3-ALAN HENDERSON (I DON'T KNOW HE IS STILL AROUND THE NBA)

4-JOHN EDWARDS (AN INSULT FOR THE FANS)

5-SERGUEI BAZAREVICH (JUST FOR HIS WEIRD MOUSTACHE)

MANY OTHER GREATS DIDN'Y QUALIFY BECAUSE THESE ONES ARE THE VERY BEST OF THE WORST

Alan Henderson definitely makes my list. Talk about corporate criminals; he stole tens of millions to spend half the season in Armani suits every year. No wonder why the Hawks have $$$ issues.

Adding to the list....

John Bagley

Ken Norman

Rumeal Robinson (top-5 in my book as well)

Roy Marble (should've drafted his college teammate, B.J. Armstrong)

Chris Washburn (a true waste of talent)

Roshown McLeod (would tease you with flashes, then get hurt, tease you with flashes, then get hurt, tease you...)

Quote:

Alan Henderson definitely makes my list. Talk about corporate criminals; he stole tens of millions to spend half the season in Armani suits every year. Now wonder why the Hawks have $$$ issues.

Adding to the list....

John Bagley

Ken Norman

Roshown McLeod (would tease you with flashes, then get hurt, tease you with flashes, then get hurt, tease you...)

Crawford! I loved Crawford, he just couldnt stay healthy...

How about Cal Bowdler???????

He makes the list with a bullet. The epitome of what was so wrong with the NBA a few years ago. Tons of athleticism, with the basketball instincts/IQ of my 2-year old daughter. I didn't help that he had no shot from outside whatsoever; it was a miracle that he didn't crack the backboard with that shot of his. He made Childress's jumper look like Del Curry's in comparison.

Quote:

Quote:

Alan Henderson definitely makes my list. Talk about corporate criminals; he stole tens of millions to spend half the season in Armani suits every year. Now wonder why the Hawks have $$$ issues.

Adding to the list....

John Bagley

Ken Norman

Crawford! I loved Crawford, he just couldnt stay healthy...

How about Cal Bowdler???????

WOW, you guys just picked the two most sympathetic players in Atlanta Hawks history.