• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What's our worst case scenario?

txsting

For me, worst case is that BK can't get the trigger pulled on a deal and has to draft two kids out of the draft. Based on what we're hearing from the BK camp - this is my worst case scenario:

#3 = Yi or Horford

#11 = Conley or Law or Critt (dark horse in Stuckey)

To me, that is the floor. Not a bad floor! I will be pissed if we somehow do worse than that. But I'm still very hopeful that we can do more, based on Sothron's comment that every team except the Spurs has come forward with a trade proposal or inquiry.

I want at least one veteran, quality starter at either PG, or PF/C.

What's your worst case scenario?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

I agree. This is just my take but I don't want Wright. We can't afford another three seasons of development from another top five lottery pick and expect to seriously A. keep all the other lottery picks on the team and B. not waste the prime years of Joe Johnson.

Quote:

I can't blame the owners for taking Yi b/c it will make them rich.

Yes. The owners have a lot of different businesses. When they will travel to China, they will be treated like royalty there if they own Yi. The celebrity will help them make a lot of extra money.

[quote

#3 = Yi or Horford

#11 = Conley or Law or Critt (dark horse in Stuckey)

lol, that's my BEST case scenario if we keep the picks. I guess my real best case scenario though is fleecing someone in a trade and bringing in a Gasol without having to give much up (3, Chill and Shelly is fine for me).

Worst-case

Noah at 3

Brendan Wright is our worst-case scenario. Our best-case scenario, in my opinion, is what NBADraft.net has us doing: Al Horford at 3, Mike Conely at 11. That would be so sweet that I have to make a little lineup sheet real quick:

PG: Mike Conely / Anthony Johnson

SG: Joe Johnson / Josh Childress

SF: Marvin Williams / Josh Childress

PF: Josh Smith / Shelden Williams

CR: Al Horford / Zaza Pachulia

That would be an amazing team to watch if we would just get out in transition and RUN! Every guy in that starting lineup would be able to get a rebound and lead the break and we'd have some massive finishers too. This is my personal best-case scenario.

Quote:

Al Horford at 3, Mike Conely at 11.

No that would be 3 mistake, 11 no way we get that lucky.

Horford is the same size as Smith, who is an undersized 4. Playing Horford at C is just a joke. Nobody but Hawks fans is talking about Horford at C.

Quote:

Quote:

Nobody but Hawks fans is talking about Horford at C.

Really?

They are about split in that thread, but I'm of the opinion that he could log minutes at the C, but not play there full time.

I didn't read the whole thread and didn't need to really. BBIB is Busboyisback. Probably all of the post saying Horford could play center are from him.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nobody but Hawks fans is talking about Horford at C.

Really?

They are about split in that thread, but I'm of the opinion that he could log minutes at the C, but not play there full time.

I didn't read the whole thread and didn't need to really. BBIB is Busboyisback. Probably all of the post saying Horford could play center are from him.

There are several people on there making that claim.

Quote:

ROFL I didn't know that. But no he isn't the only one. I don't know if you know who tsherkin is, but he's probably the best poster on RealGM and from what he said, it seems he thinks he could play center at times.