• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Latest information

Sothron

• Premium Member

http://nbadraft.net/admincp/profiles/rodneystuckey.html

See this guy? Apparently he's become the dark horse candidate for the #11 spot. Feeling is that he could potentially start at PG and offers a PG/SG combination if we do trade Chill and need a backup SG.

Everything else I reported (Horford, Yi, Wright) as the top #3 candidates is staying the same. Horford is seen as the best player, Yi as the best talent and Wright as some kind of mixture of both.

FO does not believe that Memphis would draft Conley in the top ten and there is a definite feeling he could drop to #11. If he does not then there is no feeling of panic with him. BK seems very content to let the chips fall in the draft and take whoever is left if we keep the pick.

Trade fronts: Lots on interest in #3. Memphis, Boston, Golden State and Milwaukee are "anxious" (word that was used) to move up and to nab either Horford or Yi and are trying to bluff the Hawks into thinking they have real interest in Conley (not GS). Knight does not believe them and knows the closer the draft gets and the better the workouts go the more Horford and Yi are going to demand in a trade.

Less talked about but still viable are offers for the #11 pick. We may trade down and take Stuckey before Detroit at #15 gets him.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

http://nbadraft.net/admincp/profiles/rodneystuckey.html

See this guy? Apparently he's become the dark horse candidate for the #11 spot. Feeling is that he could potentially start at PG and offers a PG/SG combination if we do trade Chill and need a backup SG.

Everything else I reported (Horford, Yi, Wright) as the top #3 candidates is staying the same. Horford is seen as the best player, Yi as the best talent and Wright as some kind of mixture of both.

FO does not believe that Memphis would draft Conley in the top ten and there is a definite feeling he could drop to #11. If he does not then there is no feeling of panic with him. BK seems very content to let the chips fall in the draft and take whoever is left if we keep the pick.

Trade fronts: Lots on interest in #3. Memphis, Boston, Golden State and Milwaukee are "anxious" (word that was used) to move up and to nab either Horford or Yi and are trying to bluff the Hawks into thinking they have real interest in Conley (not GS). Knight does not believe them and knows the closer the draft gets and the better the workouts go the more Horford and Yi are going to demand in a trade.

Less talked about but still viable are offers for the #11 pick. We may trade down and take Stuckey before Detroit at #15 gets him.

What you are saying adds up.

Ellis/Biedrins

for

Chill/3

Chill would thrive in Nellies running game. Biedrins is a great young post but Nellie went small a lot and put him on the bench. Thats one reason GST could not rebound. I think the Chinese govt. is a wild card and will push for West coast and GST is perfect.

Ellis fell out of favor briefly with Nellie but came back strong later in playoffs. I think Nellie would part with Ellis, Biedrins I'm not so sure.

Quote:

I don't get you guys, most of yall had no problems with Roy or Foye, as possible picks last year, but a similar player is consider and now you guys are against it?

There is a group of posters like Walter whom are more interested in seeing what they have to type on a computer screen than they are seeing the Hawks win basketball games.

Quote:

Ellis/Biedrins

for

Chill/3

Whoever did that trade would be trown in the bay! Not because it doesn't make sense (Yi as a mega-star on the West Coast and Chill going back to the bay).

Biedrins and Ellis are like Jsmoove and Marvin are for us, the fans have high expectations for them.

All that being said- I like it!