• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who are your all time best (or favorite) Hawks?

gsuteke

I won't list the guys that will probably be listed by others, but I always thought Dan Roundfield was underated. I also liked Scott Hastings and Tom McMillan, two more guys who did the absolute most with what they had to work with.

• Admin

From the 80s

Nique has always been my favorite. The first NBA game I ever watched was Nique tear up the Lakers in LA in the early 80s.

I loved Doc too.

I was also a fan of John Battle for some reason.

From the 90s

Steve Smith, Mookie and Augmon

I was also a fan of SAR.

However to make up all time team that I watched not including current roster:

Mookie/Doc

Smith

Nique

SAR

Mutumbo(I never liked Moses)

hmmz I liked

1. Mookie

2. Henry James

3. Ty Corbin

4. Hano Mottolla

5. Drobnjak (or how ever u spelled it)

honorable mention Obinna Ekezie

Hano & Drobnjak are there b/c they have probably the most memorable names to me LOL and I liked Ekezie b/c of the way Ryan Cameron used to say his name when he scored, which wasnt much "it's easy for Ekezie!" remember that?

• Premium Member

I remember meeting plastic man during his rookie season. I was a huge fan of UNLV and glad we picked him. I met him in the mall and while we were standing there I remember thinking... Damn you're small...

He was listed everywhere as 6'8".. well up close and personal he may have been 6'5". I was still amazed though.. even more so really because that means that the time (against Arkansas) when he went up and got one of Anthony's high alley oop passes and his head was over the top of the backboard that he was really a skywalker!!

• Moderators

Nique and Smitty are the best. I'm old but not old enough to go back prior to Roundfield and John Drew.

Its funny how PG's and C's are numerous on the list and that's what we lack now:

Mookie/Doc/Spud

Tree/Mutombo/Moses

In the 80s we never could add that SF to replace Ty Corbin (who is one of my favorites) and now we have 4 of them.