• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This could be Woody's last game

Admin

• Admin

I don't think that will happen but I unfortunately don't think he will get fired this season.

He has no instincts.

His lame excuses are not there anymore. He no longer has the injury problem. Its time for new blood.

Larry Drew now!

Quote:

Woody isn't going anywhere. Gearon thinks he's smarter than average fans and he loves Woodson. He thinks Woodson needs a PG and all will work itself out.

I fully expect the dumbass owners to extend his contract.

Unfortunately, you might be right. I read somewhere that reported Gearon will let Woodson continues at least to the end of the season.

Quote:

with all the BK/ASG/Woody drama lately blowing a game and getting blown out like this at home could be the final straw. I think the team has given up on Woody just watching them let people get right to the rim at will.

You seriously think they would fire Woody after this game? Now, if we lose to Charlotte and Miami later this week, Woody's head should roll.

I think everyone is really being too hard on Woodson. He's really done a heckuva coaching job this year. The pieces just haven't been there for him to do what he needs to. I think in about 4 years, he'll have this team winning 30 games annually.

WHO THE HECK AM I KIDDING!I mean he's.....well...he's just terrible. No way around that!

Quote:

with all the BK/ASG/Woody drama lately blowing a game and getting blown out like this at home could be the final straw. I think the team has given up on Woody just watching them let people get right to the rim at will.

Woody made no adjustments at halftime in recognition that Golden State would probably double Joe or make him go to his right in the second half. It's like he basically said "ok do the same thing you did in the first half, i doubt they will do anything different"