• Raised $390 of $700 target

LInk to tonights game

asdogg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

that's an epidemic here on the squawk. everybody likes to bust on Marv...I always say it's not his fault BK sucks at his job...

I agree. At the end of the day, if you judge him as a #2 or vs. Chris Paul, he'll never be good enough. If you just judge him as a young NBA player (under a crappy coach), he's a pretty nice young player.

Quote:

Quote:

looks like Marvin is pulling a david blaine act again. Once again a non factor in the game.

You must have a crush or something on Marvin, cause that's the only player you've been posting about. [/quote

Well when he is hurting the team out there what the hell you expect he is now 2 for 9 and just got yanked best thing Woodson could have done. Marvin is just clanking everything out there its pathetic. I ALSO WANNA ADD CHRIS PAUL had 31 pts and 14 assists 3 steals tonight in a win and you people wonder why I complain so much about this clumsy bum get real.

Doesn't matter. You're still comparing him. It's not his fault if incredible players came out the same year. At the end of the day, we were drafting #2, and in the long run we probably got the 4th best player in that draft. Again, you should only consider the draft if you're evaluating BK, and not Marvin. He shouldn't be evaluated vs those guys but vs. the whole league. And for a 21 year old, 15&6 is pretty damn good at this level. It's not unbelievable, but it's certainly nothing to be ashamed of.

t's not his fault if incredible players came out the same year.

You don't have to be incredible to be better than Marvin.

15&6 is pretty damn good at this level.

He hasn't produced 15/6 in months and even then that's laughable production for his draft position. Marvin is no better than Tim Thomas or somebody like him. He is unaggressive, his ball handling sucks, he has limited range, his rebounds aren't that great and he often isn't involved in the game.