• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where does Marvin go?

ATL_BALLER

Seriously, I forget he's on the floor - or even on the team - for that matter. I swear, when we were struggling tonight offensively, I went through all the options - he didn't even dawn on me 'til I remembered he hit the opening shot.

I have nothing personally against Marvin, and want him to succeed. But his lack of production and constant disappearing act just kills us. I'd like see us add a stud at the SF in the offseason and make him work for that starting spot. Right now, it's just a wasted position.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Seriously, I forget he's on the floor - or even on the team - for that matter. I swear, when we were struggling tonight offensively, I went through all the options - he didn't even dawn on me 'til I remembered he hit the opening shot.

I have nothing personally against Marvin, and want him to succeed. But his lack of production and constant disappearing act just kills us. I'd like see us add a stud at the SF in the offseason and make him work for that starting spot. Right now, it's just a wasted position.

Teams crowd him and leave others open like Bibby and Smith for obvious reasons.

Quote:

Quote:

lol still defending this clumsy bum this is funny. The guy has no heart and looks like one big goof baall out there. How many dumbass turnovers did he have tonight?

• Premium Member

Quote:

Worse than his offensive output is his inability to do anything against Pierce. I know Pierce is a tremendous scorer, but Marvin doesn't do a darn thing to slow down Pierce.

Pierce scored below his average with 3 turn-overs shooting 4-10 from the floor. Can't say the same for Rondo.

I mean really, what's the deal with him coming out after six minutes every game?

Is Woodson trying to imply that he is really a bench player ala R. Ivey starting 2-3 minutes

every game and then Lue comes in and plays the starters minutes?

How many times can he drive and finish as weakly as Zaza?

Didn't he have a 33 inch vertical ish, 9ft. standing reach ish, and a huge wing span and why is he barely reaching the rim?

Quote:

Marvin is useless bum if he is not knocking down his jumper he is worthless anyone see the game Chris Paul had yesterday. I will never let the Hawks live that down this the blazers drafting Sam Bowie over the great one Micheal Jordan all over again.

another marvin thread when josh smith played like [censored]!!!!!!!! he looked like a little punk getting bullied by Perkins and jacking up his GREAT perimeter shot. Take your blinders off and see Marvin was NOT our biggest problem last night

Is it me or does Marvin seems to stumble and fall each time he drives to the hole. The young man needs to learn how to take contact and finish a drive. Plus Woody plays Marvin far too much with little return on that playing time, play someone else!!!... Richardson

Guest Walter

Quote:

Because nobody else will fall for that total BS, right (we do have to MW nut hugging fans)?

W

Quote:

Quote:

Marvin is useless bum if he is not knocking down his jumper he is worthless anyone see the game Chris Paul had yesterday. I will never let the Hawks live that down this the blazers drafting Sam Bowie over the great one Micheal Jordan all over again.

another marvin thread when josh smith played like [censored]!!!!!!!! he looked like a little punk getting bullied by Perkins and jacking up his GREAT perimeter shot. Take your blinders off and see Marvin was NOT our biggest problem last night

You sound just as dumb trying to place blame on Josh Smith for Marvin's lack of production and growth as a player. Josh Smith at least has a skill that is top 2 in the NBA. Marvin Williams does nothing but shoot midrange jumpers. NOTHING.

the weird thing about Marvin is that he seems like a robot that is programmed to hit a 20 ft jumper and that's it. Whenever he shoots from a little further out he is ALWAYS short and hits the front of the rim. Why cant this guy increase his range a little? Marvin needs to step up and give us 20 pts when JJ and Bibby are off. He shot a decent percentage last night, but wasn't involved in the offense enough. 7 shots aint gonna cut it.