• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2 Vet Bigs and a Vet shooter...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Sign me up for Finley, Kurt Thomas and Robert Swift but there is no chance we get those guys especially Finley or Kurt. They will only go to obvious contenders.

I totally agree. At low prices, Finley and Kurt can name their team and it won't be Atlanta.

I don't pretend to know what those guys are going to command, but on the other hand, I would contend some players watched the Boston series and saw a team that reminded them of other young inconsistent teams within their lifetimes who appeared to be on the brink of emerging into something intriguing if not special... I mean, there's only so many teams that are "automatic" contenders in the league, and all of them have the same roster limits and salary rules as everyone else... Finley and Thomas just aren't "special" enough to my eyes to say they can name their team and it won't be Atlanta. Having said, that, odds are, you'll be right, AHF, and they won't end up in ATL.

I can already hear a bell ringing...

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Sign me up for Finley, Kurt Thomas and Robert Swift but there is no chance we get those guys especially Finley or Kurt. They will only go to obvious contenders.

I totally agree. At low prices, Finley and Kurt can name their team and it won't be Atlanta.

I don't pretend to know what those guys are going to command, but on the other hand, I would contend some players watched the Boston series and saw a team that reminded them of other young inconsistent teams within their lifetimes who appeared to be on the brink of emerging into something intriguing if not special... I mean, there's only so many teams that are "automatic" contenders in the league, and all of them have the same roster limits and salary rules as everyone else... Finley and Thomas just aren't "special" enough to my eyes to say they can name their team and it won't be Atlanta. Having said, that, odds are, you'll be right, AHF, and they won't end up in ATL.

I think the point is that guys like Finley and Thomas are useful veterans who likely will be willing to sign for the minimum, usually a one year deal to boot, to play for a team with a legitimate shot at a championship.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I think the point is that guys like Finley and Thomas are useful veterans who likely will be willing to sign for the minimum, usually a one year deal to boot, to play for a team with a legitimate shot at a championship.

Ummmm... no offense... but did I somehow suggest otherwise?

Foyle, Mihm, and IDK

Quote:

56423145.jpg

Considering our budget and what we need him for i think he would be a good option.

I would pass on Lue again. he is too much of a liability on defense.

It looks like one or both of those guys in the picture ended up with a sore wrist.

Agree he is about our speed and price.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ummmm... no offense... but did I somehow suggest otherwise?

Yes.