• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

1111 People Dont Want Smoove Back

NJHAWK

WOW Im sure the numbers will change on ajc's poll but right now over 26% say NOT to match the Smoove offer. 1,111 people as of now say dont match it. Where the hell did they get that many people to vote no? :no-no:

WOW Im sure the numbers will change on ajc's poll but right now over 26% say NOT to match the Smoove offer. 1,111 people as of now say dont match it. Where the hell did they get that many people to vote no? :no-no:

Why the hell would they just want to let Smith go with no compensation? I just don't get people these days.

Edited by Deeman

They probably are listening to Kinkade on 680 the fan. He doesn't like nor understand the NBA so he is leading other blind NBA fans down the wrong path.

I knew he hated the NBA when he said he didn't like the brand of basketball the sixers were playing when they had changed their season around.

Just goes to show that people love to have an opinion, even if it's ridiculous.

Wait, we already knew that.

Gotta love MBs.

Just goes to show that people love to have an opinion, even if it's ridiculous.

Wait, we already knew that.

Gotta love MBs.

Make that 1112 now, well at least for that price.

They probably are listening to Kinkade on 680 the fan. He doesn't like nor understand the NBA so he is leading other blind NBA fans down the wrong path...

Agreed, I just got back from making a delivery and had the radio on...Kinkaid was just being as arse (as usual) and Buck was going along with him. It was silly...I kept switching to 790 but it was alway a jewelry commercial - finally I just turned it off.

They were making out like this is some sort of "no win" situation, when, as I see it, it's a great situation. If I were the ASG I'd send JS a Rolex with a note saying "We'll be matching the offer next Friday...great to have you as Atlanta Hawk".

One of the best parts about the offer IMO is that it isn't like WAY over the top or anything. Sounds fairly reasonable at 5-58. Plus it prevents the ASG from thinking they have the upper hand and their being tempted to low-ball him to the point that they really p!ss JS off.

All I can say is Thank You Memphis! for making this happen.

Agreed, I just got back from making a delivery and had the radio on...Kinkaid was just being as arse (as usual) and Buck was going along with him. It was silly...I kept switching to 790 but it was alway a jewelry commercial - finally I just turned it off.

They were making out like this is some sort of "no win" situation, when, as I see it, it's a great situation. If I were the ASG I'd send JS a Rolex with a note saying "We'll be matching the offer next Friday...great to have you as Atlanta Hawk".

One of the best parts about the offer IMO is that it isn't like WAY over the top or anything. Sounds fairly reasonable at 5-58. Plus it prevents the ASG from thinking they have the upper hand and their being tempted to low-ball him to the point that they really p!ss JS off.

All I can say is Thank You Memphis! for making this happen.

You could argue that the Memphis front office has done more work to improve the Hawks for next season then the Atlanta Hawks own front office.

I bet it is just Grizz fans trolling the AJC.com.

I know if we (Hawks) just offered the best available free agent a deal I would be checking their local of paper of that player's team to see the local scoop from his area.

• Premium Member

Think of it this way... millions and millions of people will vote in November for the loser of the presidential race.

But if one candidate won by a 75% to 25% margin, it would be one of the most devastating defeats ever... without looking it up, I'd bet it would be the absolute worst.

Head counts are meaningless.

• Premium Member
I bet it is just Grizz fans trolling the AJC.com.

I know if we (Hawks) just offered the best available free agent a deal I would be checking their local of paper of that player's team to see the local scoop from his area.

What this guy said. :computer2:

Yeah, I'm guessing the majority of people don't really know what that means "to sign an offer sheet" and assume that its Josh trying to force his way out by signing a contract with another team.

Sports radio guys don't even know what that means (reinforcing the point that it is hard not to be intellectually qualified to be on sports radio).