• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If the Griz buy out Antoine Walker

NJHAWK

• Admin
Because 'Toine is exactly what we hate about Josh Smith. :)

I would like to have a big guy and I wish we went after Voskhel. However, I don't thing Deke has anything left to contribute.

As for Walker...no thanks. He is a terrible defender and a big low FG% chucker.

Walker might be an interesting piece to the team. He'd give us more than Morris and the rest of the end of the bench. He would also give the Hawks a little more insurence if one of MW, Smith, or, gasp, JJ goes down for more than a week.

Listen guys - we really need to conserve bandwidth on this site

LOL

translation - I think a thread about bringing Walker in here is a waste of internet space.

It was a joke.

BTW I would like anyone and everyone who reads this to know - I don't intend/pretend to speak on behalf of HS when I post here.

That comment was a little too open ended.

• Premium Member
My concern would be he'd disrupt the chemistry that we have been developing.

I'm not so sure about that. Say what you will about the guy, but he assumed the leadership role here and did his best to compete every night. Yeah, his shot selection was questionable but I was surprised by how scrappy he was when he played here. He really gets after it. He's still pretty versatile and had a nice all around skillset for a guy his size. He actually seemed to be a pretty good influence on the younger guys back during his time here as well. I'm not saying that he's the answer to our bench inconsistencies, but he's not that far-fetched of an option either.