• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2009 - 2010 Schedule - 7 National Games on ESPN

MrNique

• Premium Member

I'm giving some Squawkers an opportunity to step up and help out the site

my computer don't work right

Is it me or does TNT hate us? Aren't they stationed here in Atlanta?

At least we got 7 from ESPN.

Chicago got like, 8/9 games from TNT. We were 3-0 vs. them last year. Hmmm...we got one game. Something is off...

• Admin

WOW how the heck do you get that done so quick? I sincerely, sincerely appreciate you helping out with that Cap. You saved me what would have taken a long time for me to type out I'm sure.

Not a problem...autocomplete, copy and paste always helps.

Not a problem...autocomplete, copy and paste always helps.

Well it's a big help to me and I definitely appreciate it. Now you can add the "Hawksquawk Calendar" RSS feed to your favorite RSS reader and all of the games from the next 90 days (probably change to 30 days once the season starts) will show up on it.

http://www.hawksquawk.net/community/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=rss&type=calendar&id=1

I'm new so I'm just wondering do we ever pick a game and make it like a squawk night or something?

I think we're going to try and set something up for that this year... I brought up the idea during this past seasons' playoffs and everyone seemed down.

For those that would like to import the entire schedule into Outlook or another application, I have created a comma delimited file of the 82 games.

Hawks_2009_2010_Sched.txt

Much appreciated ... but why didn't you just attach it to your post? I started to download it from that site but didn't feel like clicking and waiting to be allowed to download it.

I think we're going to try and set something up for that this year... I brought up the idea during this past seasons' playoffs and everyone seemed down.

I do think it would be a good idea.

Chicago got like, 8/9 games from TNT. We were 3-0 vs. them last year. Hmmm...we got one game. Something is off...

It could be worse.

The Rockets took the Lakers to 7 games in the 2nd round, and they have no games on national tv

.No games on espn or tnt.

No Yao = no love

I love having these nationally televised games! I see some people on hear complaining about not having enough but I excited! 7 games on ESPN is a lot. Can't wait for the season to get started!

My targeted games ( I'm possibly looking at 7 - 8 this year + the playoffs )

* Oct 30 vs Washington - ( perfect that it's on a Friday night. I'll attend that game in ATL, then go to the Magic City Classic in Birmingham that Saturday. A perfect NBA/Classic Weekend football trip )

* Thanksgiving night vs Orlando - ( There's my TNT game. LOL . . I'll tell the fam to have dinner ready by 1 pm CST, so I can leave TN by 2:30 CST and zoom down to ATL that night )

* Jan 1st vs New York - ( tenative . . . . this is all dependant on if I'm in town for New Years Eve. If I am, I'll stay the whole day in ATL and attend the Knicks game )

* Jan 18th vs Oklahoma City - ( This is the traditional MLK Day game. Wish it were a better opponent, but then again, it'll be my first live look at Kevin Durant. )

* Jan 31st vs Boston - ( Definitely a must see regular season game, as we will probably know how good the Hawks are by now )

* Feb 24th vs Minnesota - ( The schedule really works out perfectly here. The CIAA Basketball Tourney will be in Charlotte that week, so before I go to Charlotte, I'll catch this game in ATL on Wednesday night )

* Feb 28th vs Milwaukee - ( This will be the game I hit as I leave Charlotte, returning home on Sunday. Hopefully I won't run into a damn snowstorm this time . . lol )

* Mar 31st vs LA Lakers - ( Playoff seeding will probably be in play here, plus it's the Lakers. Game is on a Wednesday night, but I still plan to be there )