• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How many offensive fouls did Lebron commit

timdawg777

Its crazy how the referees call these games. Only thing you have to do is look at the number of free throws taken. Lebron committed about 3 charges that led to at least 7 points for them when he should have been called. Hawks showed me some pride tonight. Can't hate on them because they almost won an unwinnable game. Donaghy is right about the officials in this league. I hope Woodson goes to the press on this game.

The only one who charges is Marvin Williams (obviously). LeBron is the only one who is allowed to post up or bull-rush the lane and get fouled, while he doesn't foul.

Oh wait, Shaq can do that too. Glad Collins put him on his @ss.

Loved seeing LeBron running over Marvin and Smoove with a no call...and then going up and getting "fouled" by Joe. What a joke.

The only one who charges is Marvin Williams (obviously). LeBron is the only one who is allowed to post up or bull-rush the lane and get fouled, while he doesn't foul.

Oh wait, Shaq can do that too. Glad Collins put him on his @ss.

Loved seeing LeBron running over Marvin and Smoove with a no call...and then going up and getting "fouled" by Joe. What a joke.

Shaq is a cheeseburger eating fat f***. Thankfully he will be gone from the league soon.

Shaq is a cheeseburger eating fat f***. Thankfully he will be gone from the league soon.

I don't agree with many of the things you say, but that was priceless. Thank you for that!

• Moderators

The Lebron non-call on running over Smoove and Marvin was classic. I'd love to have a video of that. People can say sour grapes and say we're paranoid but its just an embarrasment that the league still pretends like these 'stars' are called fairly. Its like when wrestling claimed to not be fake. No one believes them.

The whole birthday cake was ridiculous too. Someone really needs to put some hard fouls on the guy. You're going to get called anyway. Hats off to Jason Collins.

The Lebron non-call on running over Smoove and Marvin was classic. I'd love to have a video of that. People can say sour grapes and say we're paranoid but its just an embarrasment that the league still pretends like these 'stars' are called fairly. Its like when wrestling claimed to not be fake. No one believes them.

The whole birthday cake was ridiculous too. Someone really needs to put some hard fouls on the guy. You're going to get called anyway. Hats off to Jason Collins.

Honestly, can anybody on this team see Smoove, Horford, or Marvin doing the same thing to Varejao AND Parker at the same time and getting a blocking foul or a no-call? Out of all of the BS from last night, I still can't get over the fact that LeBron trucked both Smoove and Marvin, somehow doesn't travel, picks the ball up, and "gets fouled" and goes to the line.

Shaking my head still guys....shaking my head. A night of sleep didn't help.

• Premium Member

I am amazed. While watching Sportcenter this morning, I saw the dudes on the mothership praise Lebron after he blocked Smith's shot and hit him with so much body that it would make Lawrence Taylor Jealous. Had the shoe been on the other foot and it was Smoove blocking LBJ, I would have to believe that even if he cleanly blocked the ball, the body contact would have gotten Smoove tossed.

"Different strokes for different folks." Remember that old one?

Apparently, in the NBA, they have different fouls for different players.

The simple rule should be, "If it's a foul on one player, it should be a foul on every player

in the NBA, regardless of who they are or who they play for."

Was that a charge or a block? Depends on who was doing what. If itt was King James

running into Josh Smith, it was a block. If the roles are reversed and it is Josh Smith

running into King James, then it is a charge. Either way, it's a foul on JS and free throws

for King James.

King James cannot be called for a charge. The lane is his. If you are in his path, it's

a block and free throws coming.

No, they do not call it wrong. They call it just the way it is. And, if we don't know how to

call it, we'll ask King James how he wants it called!! :stirthepot:

Pro Rasslin' now has a partner. Both have super athletes. The results are known in advance.

:white flag:

DAMAGE :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

No. We're not complaining about the game. We're just admiring King James and how he can do no wrong.

He is so far superior to the mere mortals that wear Hawks uniforms, they are just in awe of all that he does.

:rolleyes:

You guys still crying about the game?

Oh good Lord. How did this guy get on here? No matter what you say, you're not going to be able to defend the utter screw-job from the other night.

It's pretty cute that you've spent all the time to make an account and post on here so you can somehow justify the miserable officiating in LeB%^&*'s favor.