• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just like I said..

MVP23

Last week we had lost 4 games in a row, and everybody was all down, and gloomy, and what did I say? "Its a long season, we'll be back, don't worry."...now we've beaten the C's, and have some mo heading towards Orlando..and Boston again...its a long season..and its only just begun..

2-0 vs the Celtics!!

Last week we had lost 4 games in a row, and everybody was all down, and gloomy, and what did I say? "Its a long season, we'll be back, don't worry."...now we've beaten the C's, and have some mo heading towards Orlando..and Boston again...its a long season..and its only just begun..

2-0 vs the Celtics!!

Aren't you the same dude that said we should 'tank' the season?

But anyways, WAY TO GO HAWKS!!!

• Premium Member

If Kg can't stay healthy that is not our problem... it is theirs. We beat them twice this year, and I seriously don't see how Boston can beat us if we come to play. We are on a different level athletically.

People don't understand how talented this team is. I've seen trade Smoove for Kaman and I swear to God we would be worse off. People say Smoove doesn't rebound but he averages THE EXACT same amount of rebounds per 36 than Kaman. He is a much better passer, doesn't turn the ball over as much, shoots a better percentage, and can lead a fast break and change the game with his blocks... When Horf and Smoove get the touches and are focused there is no more disruptive tandem in the entire NBA. That is the truth... And they are just getting started in their development.

Edited by Atlantaholic
  • Like 1

It is what it is.

Go through a little adversity, and some in the fan base will always panic. Like the team hasn't shown them enough that they're actually good. Just because this team loses focus against bad teams sometimes, doesn't mean that they're not good.

Orlando has lost a little focus lately, but they're still good. Same with us.

Division showdown tomorrow night!

It is what it is.

Go through a little adversity, and some in the fan base will always panic. Like the team hasn't shown them enough that they're actually good. Just because this team loses focus against bad teams sometimes, doesn't mean that they're not good.

Orlando has lost a little focus lately, but they're still good. Same with us.

Division showdown tomorrow night!

..Perfect comparison. Orlando is stinking up the court right now, just like we we're..

HUGE WIN!

but all the haters are going to say it wasn't legit 'cause no KG.

And should be no VC tomorrow night,

so hopefully we can pick up another big W.

True, but one thing many people including myself said during this offseason was that Boston is going to have to deal with injuries because of age, and its coming true, the same was said about VC and the Magic. The youth advantage is what will help us during the regular season to stock extra wins as the older stars in the league break down often. These teams decided to build around 30+ up's to win, we decided to build around youth, they have to deal with older, slower, injury prone bodies like we have to deal with inconsistent play and decision making.

• Like 1

True, but one thing many people including myself said during this offseason was that Boston is going to have to deal with injuries because of age, and its coming true, the same was said about VC and the Magic. The youth advantage is what will help us during the regular season to stock extra wins as the older stars in the league break down often. These teams decided to build around 30+ up's to win, we decided to build around youth, they have to deal with older, slower, injury prone bodies like we have to deal with inconsistent play and decision making.

That is pretty much it in a nutshell. And from that perspective it would point to Boston being the weakest link of the big three. Clevalnd has under 30 stars in Lebron and Mo and Orlando is not that old with Lewis, Howard and a healthy Jameer. But Bostons core three is old; with only Rondo and Perk being under 30.

It is what it is.

Go through a little adversity, and some in the fan base will always panic. ....

I call B/S north...we choked the 1st game against CLE at home..choked...then there was the "Birthday Game"...nobody panicked. The NYK game showed that we need a backup PG since Nate Robinson wasn't exactly blowing other teams out of the gymn. thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Well said.

The bad decision making can really drive us nuts at times but hopefully we are the healthiest of top 4 in the East come playoffs. Last year Bibby, Horford, and Marvin were really hurting in the 2nd round.

The Hawks can jump up to 3rd in the East tonight and pass the Magic for 1st in the South Division. :angel19:

Edited by coachx