• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stackhouse is playing better than anyone off the bench with the exception of Crawford

Plainview1981

• Premium Member

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=802

16 points off the bench against Miami and his production is better than Mo Evans... Yet, ownership thought Mario West was more worthy of a spot. Good job guys! It would be nice to have another swingman that can hit 40% of their 3's wouldn't it?

Stackhouse is a player... no doubt.

I don't know if it's loyalty or if it's just cheap or maybe they were afraid of his foot and knee problems that he had last year with Dallas.

I believe that the roster is still one player from being full. I may be wrong. Just asking.

If this is true, Stackhouse should have been given that open spot.

If we have no empty spot on the roster, then blame West for filling it. Otherwise, we could

have had both, couldn't we?

:offtopic2:

Any one know if our "Other" owner paid his $$$$ into the pot?

:newspaper:

Stack before the last two games was shooting around 37% from the field in 20 minutes. He is only now finding his stroke and again that is due to him logging considerable minutes in Milwaukee's wing depleted roster. There is no way in hell you could expect Woody to leave even a vet in the game long enough to work out of their slump considering he has essentially already limited Mo, Zaza and Joe Smith's minutes.

Would I take Stack over Rio? In a heartbeat, no secret I despise the principle of Rio but Stack hasn't been nearly impressive enough nor fills a position of need for me to start crying over not getting him.

Stack had 5 points at the half and the rest came after the game was already blown open . We need a 3rd big way more than we need a another perimeter player .

Woody loves his perimeter guys. They do everything for our offense.

Stack before the last two games was shooting around 37% from the field in 20 minutes. He is only now finding his stroke and again that is due to him logging considerable minutes in Milwaukee's wing depleted roster. There is no way in hell you could expect Woody to leave even a vet in the game long enough to work out of their slump considering he has essentially already limited Mo, Zaza and Joe Smith's minutes.

Would I take Stack over Rio? In a heartbeat, no secret I despise the principle of Rio but Stack hasn't been nearly impressive enough nor fills a position of need for me to start crying over not getting him.

Those guys have been given the WHOLE season to find their groove and they have yet to do something about it. With how much Woody loves his perimeter guys, having a vet scorer that can slash n shoot coming off the bench won't prevent Woody from playing him. Woody loves to let his scorers run the show. Sund dropped the ball on this move. I wonder if he will sign larry hughes. Jerry might now be nice now but I can guarantee he will be given the bucks 15pts a game by the end of the season.

• Premium Member

Hawks assistant said they tried to get stack during interview after 1st quarter.

I still say I doubt he would get more than marginal PT here. I know people around here are down on Mo, but Stack is not an upgrade over him. He can still score a bit more, but Mo is more efficient and a significantly better defender.

Stack>West tonight... oh maybe because mario didn't even step on the court. dont get me wrong, i love rio but i can only be too much of a homer. rio will never be prodcutive like stack.

Woody just loves West, no one can really explain it. West might be a great practice player, some players are and the coaches love them.

Edited by nbasuperstar40