• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

For my Lebron Haters

Diesel

• Premium Member

I've thought about this and I think my Lebron hate is so strong, that he would make me leave the Hawks and become a OKC fan. Or a Charlotte Fan. Or maybe a NJ fan.

I think Kobe would be different.... For me.

I've thought about this and I think my Lebron hate is so strong, that he would make me leave the Hawks and become a OKC fan. Or a Charlotte Fan. Or maybe a NJ fan.

I like your 2nd favorite teams (Thunder / Bobcats). Its hard not to pull for Durant........though he gets his share of phantom calls he is just so smooth. A 6'9'' Ray Allen.

To your question.............I'll remain a Hawks fan no matter what. I was born in Atlanta and will die within 50 miles of Atlanta. They are my #1 team for life.

• Premium Member

Kobe yes

Bron:

No

Never

Hell No

I'd rather wake up dead

I'd rather chase 200 proof grain liquor with a lit match

Edited by NineOhTheRino

I like your 2nd favorite teams (Thunder / Bobcats). Its hard not to pull for Durant........though he gets his share of phantom calls he is just so smooth. A 6'9'' Ray Allen.

To your question.............I'll remain a Hawks fan no matter what. I was born in Atlanta and will die within 50 miles of Atlanta. They are my #1 team for life.

On this we can agree, born and raised in the A. Lebron joins the Hawks, it's like joining the NWO. 4 Life. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by sultanofatl

• Moderators

I'd still be a Hawks fan but i wouldn't be thrilled with Lebron as a person. I'd be happy we were winning championships though.

Basketball is different because the team plays so few players compared to other sports. The only example i could think of was when the Braves signed Sheffield. I still pulled for the Braves but I also got to cuss at him as he whiffed his way through the playoffs.

I honestly would root for a career ending injury the second Lebron signed with the Hawks. I would long for the days of Antoine Walker. Kobe doesnt bother me at all, he at least has some respect for the game. Lebron thinks he is the game.

I don't buy it. If news broke that LeBron was signing with the Hawks, and it was true....this place would be chaos, in a good way. It's easy to say we wouldn't like it, because there's a better chance of hell freezing over than him ever putting on a Hawks uniform. I would love to have LeBron...I don't care what type of person he is...we would be contenders for a championship every year, which to me, outweighs LeBron acting like a "king"....

Can't stand Lebron. A spoiled brat and poor sport who gets media and referee love because he is a great natural talent.

That said, I'd be on the Bron bandwagon if he came to the Hawks. Wouldn't buy a jersey though. It would feel kinda cheap if we got a chip because of a free agent signing though.

Edited by jhay610

I would say this...I would love that our team is winning but I still wont like Lebron and hate him with a passion. If Kobe was on this team I would be happy as hell but I like Kobe! But like others have said I would never ever in my life stop being a ATL Hawks Fan or ATL Falcons Fan no matter what happens to my two favorite teams. When they are going through something as a true fan you just have to just stick with them. I would be posting things about Lebron if he were on this team like desiel post things about Marvin!!LOL cause everyone knows you hate marvin...........let LBJ get on this team and everyone will know how much i hate him!!!

most of yall seem the opposite of me... it'd be really tough for me to accept kobe as a starter on my home team, but lebron wouldn't bother me at all- and im not a big fan of either.

more than anything- i don't like dirty players or players that have off-the-court issues that make it tough to pull for them.... lebron doesn't fit either for me.

now if we were talking KG- i'd be down there to BOO the signing myself- right as he held up a fresh 'atlanta jersey' for the photo op. LOL

• Moderators

I'm a closet Philly fan, too, so No Way, Kobé. Hatin on his smug behind is too ingrained in my DNA. I'd still cheer the Hawks but my tongue would have permanent bite marks in it. I'd need at least the offseason to perfect my golf claps. LeBron wouldn't be as bad, but I'd still need a 12-step program or something to get right.

~lw3

why do yal hate LeBron again? the best basketball player in the world. I would become a LeBron fan because I appreciate his game so much. I wouldnt become a Kobe fan..i dont like his game. Too many 8-24 nights for me and I think at this point in his career, he's a bit overrated..he isnt as good as LeBron or Wade to me even tho he is the most clutch out of the three players. And I dont like Kobe's attitude either..always crying and complaining to refs when he gets more calls than anyone not named Wade

most of yall seem the opposite of me... it'd be really tough for me to accept kobe as a starter on my home team, but lebron wouldn't bother me at all- and im not a big fan of either.

more than anything- i don't like dirty players or players that have off-the-court issues that make it tough to pull for them.... lebron doesn't fit either for me.

now if we were talking KG- i'd be down there to BOO the signing myself- right as he held up a fresh 'atlanta jersey' for the photo op. LOL

agree..I wouldnt mind LeBron. But KG and Pierce I would mind..we had a little rivalry with the Celtics. LeBron didnt do anything but sweep us lol but I wouldnt want Kobe at all..i dont even think he will be much of an upgrade of Joe Johnson..better yes, way better..no

• Premium Member

why do yal hate LeBron again? the best basketball player in the world. I would become a LeBron fan because I appreciate his game so much. I wouldnt become a Kobe fan..i dont like his game. Too many 8-24 nights for me and I think at this point in his career, he's a bit overrated..he isnt as good as LeBron or Wade to me even tho he is the most clutch out of the three players. And I dont like Kobe's attitude either..always crying and complaining to refs when he gets more calls than anyone not named Wade

LeBron is the best basketball athlete in the world, but Kobe is far more skilled. I'd give LeBron the nod in overall BBall IQ, though.