• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Frustration Thread

AHawks89

Zaza was just interviewed, looking fly, but he only got asked a few questions. After these 3 questions he said, "It's funny how yall have no questions for me when we have results like this."

He looked like he did when he was in KG's face back in 08.

Also, I still believe we can win this series. We always play great when our backs are against the wall. Go Hawks!

Edited by AHawks89

i hope they adjust everything....every aspect of their crap game i was listening to today....

they are showing the game live here on friday in australia and im considering not wasting my time and wake up at 10am to watch it...

pissing me off!!!!

6th man cant score...2 all stars cant score....only player decently playing was smoove and he was in foul trouble for half the game...........

I think I'll wait until I see Woody's adjustments for game 2.

Adjustments? Hah. Hahahaha.

What can he do? Honestly. The Hawks are already beaten, we cannot contain DH, and when we double it's over. It's almost like, pick your poison. Not to mention the Hawks offense has never changed, we are so one dimensional it's easy to read.

What can he do? Honestly. The Hawks are already beaten, we cannot contain DH, and when we double it's over. It's almost like, pick your poison. Not to mention the Hawks offense has never changed, we are so one dimensional it's easy to read.

I was being sarcastic.

• Premium Member

Actually, it's an easy solution. Make Howard score all Orlando's points. Here's what we do... Play Tough man to man with JJ on Nelson, Bibby on Barnes or Reddick, and Marvin on Vince. NO SWITCHING!!! Throw Collins, Joe Smith, Zaza, and Horf at DH... That's 24 fouls in all. NO DOUBLE ON HOWARD... Then let's see just how far Howard can take them. First off, he won't play the whole game. 2nd, he's not Wilt, he won't score 100. Third, with 24 fouls, I think we can get him to miss 16 of those FTs.

When We double Howard, we give him too many outs. Somebody is left open and that's the key to Orlando's offense, they will pass until they find the open man. They can pass faster than we can switch. Therefore, we don't Double.

That's the defensive cure. The offensive cure is that we have to make shots and we have to force Howard to foul us.

• Like 1

Even though this team is a #3 seed, this team is still a laughing stock. People want to see good playoff basketball not getting blown out by the 3rd quarter. I know lots of NBA fans don't even like watching the Hawks because they get blown out so much. Oh yea Fire Woody!!!!

Then let's see just how far Howard can take them.

Yeah, we saw. DH was dunking through two Hawk forwards last night for and-ones multiple times. I understand everyone is trying to be positive but, a 40 point blow out speaks for itself. Also Bibby on Barnes or Reddick = cash money for them from the perimeter.... or they can just take Bibbs to the hole. Like I say, pick your poison.

BUT HEY.... at least we aren't getting LeWhistled this series.

Edited by HAWKSFAN89

Zaza was just interviewed, looking fly, but he only got asked a few questions. After these 3 questions he said, "It's funny how yall have no questions for me when we have results like this."

He looked like he did when he was in KG's face back in 08.

Also, I still believe we can win this series. We always play great when our backs are against the wall. Go Hawks!

The reality is all the pressure is still on Orlando. Lose the second game and their 40 plus point victory is worthless. If we lose, everyone says, well they got swept in the 2nd round last year anyway and aren't in the same league with the top teams. Our guys should be loose tonight if Woody is doing his job.

Adjustment #1 . . . should be to leave Joe Smith and Jason Collins on the bench.

Go back to coaching up the guys you know will make positive contributions in a game.

I agree here... We were doing very well and keeping it close until we took Josh and Al out of the game. Leave them in, who cares if they foul out. Jamal Crawford was the reason why we started downhill. What a joke.

I just left the chat room. Once again, we give up in the 4th quarter. Surprise surprise! I'm more mad about this game than any other game. We had a big chance to steal this game, and what do we do? The usual... :computer8: