• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mark Jackson to get 2nd interview this week

NJHAWK

This is being reported by a site called fanhouse. Found it.

Edited by NJHAWK

seriously I'm tired of all these 2nd interviews, If u didn't get it the first time. The 2nd time will be no better.. Or maybe they are waiting til all the good coaches are gone. So they can be stuck with someone who sucks

As a hiring manager I almost spit out my drink when I read the 1st part of that post.

• Like 1

lol...jsmoovefan sounds like a teenager with no idea how people get hired in todays world. Kudos to you GSUTEKE for not having fun at his expense. The second interview is part of the process. Its not that they didn't get the job the first time around. Lots of jobs will have a second round of interviews for top choices. It's not like the job is at McD's where one five minute interview will do. With so much at stake, it's quite the norm.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

The cynical part of me wonders if these interviews are less about the coaching and more about the money at this point.

Jokingly, I believe we are interviewing Mark Jackson so that he would stop saying such crappy things about our franchise. If he loses out to an experienced guy, I think he would be more understanding. Or maybe we want to personally dump on him and make him feel just as bad as he makes our fanbase feel with his commentary. If Gearon is calling him a sorry, no ring having loser... that doesn't know a pick and roll if it bit him on the *ss, then maybe I'd be more appreciative of this interview, but I really don't like Jackson.