• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Houston to offer Kevin Martin for Joe

NJHAWK

• Premium Member

Im with you on this

Id rather have Deng than trade JJ for damaged goods . People need to stop stat watching its a reason the Rockets would look to move him so quickly after getting him . This is one of those deals where the Rockets would be saying "Suckas" under there breath.

And the Bulls wouldn't with another injury prone player in Deng? :cant believe:

And the Bulls wouldn't with another injury prone player in Deng? :cant believe:

How is Deng injury prone when compared to Martin ? Deng is also only 25 yrs old while Martin is 27 . Deng also was a top 10 SF in points rebounds and blocks hey Im not even that big of a Deng fan but if I would take him over Martin

• Premium Member

How is Deng injury prone when compared to Martin ? Deng is also only 25 yrs old while Martin is 27 . Deng also was a top 10 SF in points rebounds and blocks hey Im not even that big of a Deng fan but if I would take him over Martin

You can't be serious. Deng is routinely injured every season.

• Premium Member

Im with you on this

Id rather have Deng than trade JJ for damaged goods . People need to stop stat watching its a reason the Rockets would look to move him so quickly after getting him . This is one of those deals where the Rockets would be saying "Suckas" under there breath.

he's unwatchable. too much of his game is built around garbage moves designed to manufacturer points.

I think the Butler/Haywood deal would be better. We are fine at guard. Getting Butler would basically give us what we think Marvin should have been giving us for years.

+1

I think we would be a better position and closer to finally having a ful 1-5 roster finally filled after all these years.

Kevin Martin is a pure shooter. Thats all he does.

What about JJ/Evans to Houston for Scola resigned and Battier's expiring. Scola would become our PF/C super sub. Use Jamal Crawford / Marvin Williams / Mike Bibby to acquire us a capable SG that can play adequate defense.

Teague/ ----

---- / JoCraw

Childress/Battier

Smith/Scola

Horford/Zaza

NO WAY!!!!! Have you guys gone mad? Kevin Martin just attracts losing period. Kings were better without him and so were the Rockets. He can't play defense whatsoever and he is useless if his shot doesn't fall which it's not like he shoots at a high clip anyway.

Way too much money to play guy like that

Edited by BusBoyIsBack

• Premium Member

NO WAY!!!!! Have you guys gone mad? Kevin Martin just attracts losing period. Kings were better without him and so were the Rockets. He can't play defense whatsoever and he is useless if his shot doesn't fall which it's not like he shoots at a high clip anyway.

Way too much money to play guy like that

Um, no.

He's a great shooter, he's a good scorer, he plays average defense. The only real knock on him is his health and how you feel about his Reggie Miller antics to get free throws and foul calls which I might add always work.

Um, no.

He's a great shooter, he's a good scorer, he plays average defense. The only real knock on him is his health and how you feel about his Reggie Miller antics to get free throws and foul calls which I might add always work.

He's a chuck on a bad team with a green light to shoot. His style of basketball does not accumulate wins

And he is a BELOW average defender

Edited by BusBoyIsBack

• Premium Member

He's a chuck on a bad team with a green light to shoot. His style of basketball does not accumulate wins

And he is a BELOW average defender

You honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Go look at his actual shooting numbers before you call him a chucker. The guy is one of the best shooters in the NBA and you are calling him a chucker? Cmon now. Someone drank too much hatorade this morning.

Not quite. He also is a pure scorer. He gets to the free throw line.

True, I guess you could say he's a pure scorer. He can draw the foul easily on a shot and definitely does get to the FT line a lot.

That being said, if we have to rid Joe, i'd rather it be for this deal. Kevin Martin always pissed me off when we played against him, his shots always dropped and flops on a high level (lol). Send Joe to the Western Conf instead of staying here. I don't wanna play against him too many times.