• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

AJC Update: Hawks/Joe working out details of contract agreement.

mrhonline

This was just released as well.

Chad Ford, ESPN Insider: The Blazers got close to a deal with the Hornets last week that would've sent Andre Miller, Joel Przybilla, Nicolas Batum, Jerryd Bayless and the 22nd pick to NO for Paul before Jeff Bower pulled out of the deal saying that their owner wasn't ready to trade Paul. The trade they made on draft night got them out of the luxury tax, so that's no longer the issue. The issue is whether Paul is no unhappy enough to force a trade. Personally I think the Hornets can do better than that for Paul, but it's a viable deal.

Do you think we can strike a deal for CP3/Okafor for Smith/Crawford now?

Drew HAS to go in a new direction and give this offense some structure. He has to.

That is what I'm hoping for. Along with some different lineups. We rarely saw Marvin, Joe, Horf, Pachulia, rook. Or Smith, Crawford, Evans, and Bibby. It's ok to let different guys play together.

Whats really the difference between Horford and Okafor? they are virtually the same player.

Seriously?

• Premium Member

More from Cunningham (emphasis mine):

@G-MAN: thanks for link. i can tell you the Hawks did indeed offer the six-year max.

@GeeMack: "Are you hearing anything about getting JJ some help, if he signs." yes. i will have more details later but the gist of it is ASG is not opposed to paying the luxury tax for the right player(s), and this explains in part why they sold the second-round pick they got from NJN.
Edited by mrhonline

Seriously?

Forrel?!? Okafor is a bum that just has a good name and came from a well known school to does he even have a work eithic close to Al's, Al in 5 years takes a dump on Okafor in 5 years, in 5 years Okafor might not even be in the leauge

Forrel?!? Okafor is a bum that just has a good name and came from a well known school to does he even have a work eithic close to Al's, Al in 5 years takes a dump on Okafor in 5 years, in 5 years Okafor might not even be in the leauge

ROFL at taking a dump on okafor

Seriously they are both mechanical 6'10 pfs playing center. They are both career 15/10 players at best. I think Okafor's defense is a little better, but Horford is slightly more athletic. In any event, if both played on our front line we would suck.

Who's got a jumpshot from 15 feet, and at least demonstrates a confident stroke at the free throw line, i dont think his name is Okafor... and Okafors defense in not a little better or better then Al's just thinkin bout Okafor playin for us makes me feel sick all he would do is bring more Nigerians to Phillips

Who's got a jumpshot from 15 feet, and at least demonstrates a confident stroke at the free throw line, i dont think his name is Okafor... and Okafors defense in not a little better or better then Al's just thinkin bout Okafor playin for us makes me feel sick all he would do is bring more Nigerians to Phillips

:thumbsdownsmileyanim:

• Moderators

Smoove (62% FTs) and OkieDoke (56%) on the frontline would be a hacker's wet dream. Add Shaq (50%) and Brenda (62%) and we'd be set. Opponents will be breaking their fingers fouling these guys. Reggie Evans would be circling his calendar for Hawks games.

~lw3