We are a leader for Shaq

DeacKillsaDevil

Picking up Shaq would be perfect. We wouldn't have to worry about trading Horford or Smoove. When Horford can't guard big centers (Howard), Shaq can come in and help out. Shaq wouldn't be playing starters minutes, but his help would be HUGE help.

Dude Jason owned Shaq in December..

The only thing Collins owned the whole season was his spot on the bench; and even if it were true which it is not, f*** December.

Against us:

Collins 36 minutes played, 10 points, 4 boards, 1 block

Shaq 46 Minutes played, 21 points, 13 boards, 1 block

Against Orlando

Shaq 70 minutes played, 40 points, 16 boards, 5 blocks

Collins 9 minutes played, 0 points, 1 board, 0 blocks

You must have watched some very different games, or maybe you did not watch them at all, if you think Shaq is not a needed asset against the best bigs in the league compared to what we have on our bench.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

Wow I would not like this at ALL, it would be a 1 year rental on a player that is a shadow of his former self that will probably sit out more games that he plays would prevent us from picking up a younger longer term center. A quick fix that probably won't help anyway. We should avoid this he is close to retirement anyway, who says he even last an entire year?

Most likely not. His body can't take starter minutes. He would be nothing more than a 15-20 MPG player for us I'd imagine.

Shaq averaged 23 minutes with the Cavs last year, posting 12/7. Considering how many butts he'd put in the seats, getting 10/5 in 20 minutes off the bench from Shaq would make me a very happy Squawker :line dance:

• Premium Member

If the Hawks get him, will he start?

my sources are saying there's a 50/50 chance he'll start.

Wow I would not like this at ALL, it would be a 1 year rental on a player that is a shadow of his former self that will probably sit out more games that he plays would prevent us from picking up a younger longer term center. A quick fix that probably won't help anyway. We should avoid this he is close to retirement anyway, who says he even last an entire year?

I would like to lock him up for two years with a team option on the 3rd. This is all you need to know:

Against Orlando

Shaq 70 minutes played, 40 points, 16 boards, 5 blocks

Initially I thought I would be against this idea. However, more thinking has brought me to a buyer on this. He gives us everything we need. Horford needs help up front and that's exactly what Shaq gives us. We don't need him to score bunches of points. Our offense has the ability to light up the scoreboard already. Anything Shaq gives us offensively is a huge bonus.

my sources are saying there's a 50/50 chance he'll start.

I think somebody already said it, but this would be pretty sick:

Rook

JJ

Smoove (slashing, not jump-shooting!)

Horf

Shaq

Good Lord :wow:

Doug asked him about Shaq since 3D and Shaq are good friends and there hasn't been any news on Shaq. 3d paused and then said Boston and Atlanta lead.

All Boston can offer is the LLE unless R. Wallace retires.

Right ?

The fact he is also interested in Boston tells me he is comfortable coming off the bench.

Boston would be interesting too. It would like the old man team at the YMCA.

Edited by coachx