• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bibby, Teague, and Etan Thomas

Joker

Bench

Trade

and cut

Bibby is smart and can shoot open jumpers but that's about it. Teague is too damn raw to be in a game of this magnitude and he's two years away from being contributor in this league. Etan, I see why you didn't play in OKC, you suck really bad, cut him and sign Damien Wilkins or some other SF.

• Like 2

Bibby stretches the floor, we need that big time......as far as Etan goes :help wanted3:

I don't see how the Hawks can get rid of Bibby. He didn't have a good game tonight but the Hawks need his shooting.

Teagues inability to score is a major problem. It makes it tough to leave him out on the floor long.

The thing is Bibby's lack of defense, ability to get to the hole, and ability to create for others makes him useless in the realm of things. What else can he do other than shoot and run the offense, he can't defend, can't create for himself and can't create for others?

Edited by nbasuperstar40

The thing is Bibby's lack of defense, ability to get to the hole, and ability to create for others makes him useless in the realm of things. What else can he do, he can't defend, can't create for himself or others, and can't create for others?

I am not a big fan of Bibby but at least he can score. Teague can't, or at least he hasn't so far.

I am not a big fan of Bibby but at least he can score. Teague can't, or at least he hasn't so far.

Yeah but he's not ready to play PG in this league yet. Nothing we can do about that.

I'm quickly losing patience in Teague. It's one thing that we tried to pigeon hole a college scoring guard into a PG like we did Acie it's another thing when said scoring guard can't even demonstrate his natural ability at this level by putting the goddamn ball in the bucket. He needs to have a decent game against the Bucks for me to forget that horrendous play he "made" with 3 on the shot clock, a wide open lane and he passes the ball out to Powell at the 3 point line instead.

• Like 4

I'm quickly losing patience in Teague. It's one thing that we tried to pigeon hole a college scoring guard into a PG like we did Acie it's another thing when said scoring guard can't even demonstrate his natural ability at this level by putting the goddamn ball in the bucket. He needs to have a decent game against the Bucks for me to forget that horrendous play he "made" with 3 on the shot clock, a wide open lane and he passes the ball out to Powell at the 3 point line instead.

Exactly what I was thinking. Teague frustrating the hell out of me.

• Moderators

Wow that's a lot of hate. Yeah I hate Bibby because ALL he can do is score and run the offense??? WTF. He's not a great defender but his effort is there this year and he's doing a decent job on D. If you're going to call out Bibby why not call out Jamal. ALL he can do is score. So he's one step below Bibby on that list.

For Teague this is just about the first meaningful game he's ever played in. The dude's got 3 shooting guards trying to tell him how to do things when they have the opposite skill sets.

Etan...well...dunk the damn ball.

Teague's still a baby.

I'm glad Drew is throwing him in the water. He played some meaningful minutes in the 4th quarter last night. He has to look to score when he is in the paint. Was it the end of the 3rd quarter when passed up an open floater to hit Jason Collins at the 3 point line when time ran out. Rookie stuff like that just happens. He needs confidence and Drew is doing the right thing by sticking with him. Waiting for a young PG to grow can be painful. I'm OK being patient. If we see no improvement by the trade deadline my mind will probably change.

Edited by coachx

You guys need a little patience with Teague. This is essentially his "rookie" season, since he barely played last year.

I am glad Drew is giving him meaningful minutes and he has shown signs of progressing. It will take some time though.

He's not going to be NBA ready after 9 games.

Bibby is still an important part of this team. He still has his shooting touch and his veteran savvy is still a great asset.

Etan Thomas has not played enough yet for any kind of evaluation.

• Like 1

It's amazing all the hate that gets thrown around after we lose two games. Bibby is Bibby, he's not going to change at this point in his career and I don't see anyone complaining about him when we're winning. Teague is young and as said, this is basically his rookie year considering he hardly played last year under Woody. I like that Drew is giving him meaningful minutes and I think overall he's been pretty good so far. It's going to take him time and I thought he played well against the Suns. Etan, well, I don't agree with throwing him in during our biggest game of the year thus far when he hasn't played a second before then. Let's give him a little more time before we throw him under the bus.