• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Pacers

exodus

Good thing we have 2 all stars on our team who show up EVERY night (Al Horford and Josh Smith) because our "max" player shows up once every month.

And idc, go ahead and neg me for expressing an opinion.

You do know that JJ is playing sick right? He was playing well before he got sick. Over his last 5 (including Minny when he was sick) he was averaging 22 ppg shooting 52%.

At least he wasn't forcing it tonight. He only took 12 shots.

i don't even know what you are talking about with the rep thing.

The rebounding really sucked tonight. Fortunately they were hitting their jumpers.

Edited by exodus

Team shot 50%, 53 from three, and 87 from the line, 26 assists, on the road. Outstanding. Josh was in Game Controller Mode, and if he could continue taking "A," as in singular, three every game and hitting one every other, that would be totally alright with me. And the Bibby sighting was nice. I hope Joe gets a lot of rest and fluids. Bless his heart. Big game coming Saturday. Wouldn't want him to be "sick" and shoot poorly against a great team.

I liked Woody, but I can say this is a game that we very well would've lost last year, with Ford blowing by every helper, Dunleavy getting open threes on lapses, Hibbert killing the glass, and Granger out-performing Joe in a back-and-forth scoring battle. Even though our bench was outscored, they still maintained a nice flow to the game and gave the starters a nice breather in the first half. Drew had a nice post-game interview as well, putting emphasis on Josh performing great but still "not quite getting it" in terms of his overall approach and limiting easy mistakes and turnovers, but is making strides. I guess we have to remember that even though he's a seasoned veteran, he's still 3 weeks shy of a spry 25. Like Coach Drew stated, we'll take a few miscues if he's stuffing the sheet like Grandma's Turkey.

Damn good road performance. Let's Go.

Edited by benhillboy

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Free throws - - - 23-20. Notice how everything else revolves around success here.

Hawks hit their free throws and won the game!!

Jeff T. 3-2 and all from downtown!! WOW!

Josh S. was playing at all star level tonight. So many great plays from so many Hawks.

They certainly looked like a team tonight.

:line dance:

Wouldn't want him to be "sick" and shoot poorly against a great team.

WTF is that supposed to mean. If a guy misses practice because he is sick, do you think he is just setting up an excuse in case he has a bad shooting night during the game? Get a clue.

Sounds to me like you have a drinking problem.

snoophateradelogo.gif

Edited by exodus
  • Like 1

WTF is that supposed to mean. If a guy misses practice because he is sick, do you think he is just setting up an excuse in case he has a bad shooting night during the game? Get a clue.

Sounds to me like you have a drinking problem.

snoophateradelogo.gif

Man Good win tonight...........

But speaking of Haterade, Exodus cant pass on a opportunity to lol at Smoove (or i guess Teague now to) when their hit jumpers lol

• Premium Member

If Josh is making jumpers , I guess I can't moan anymore... even if he misses a couple. lol

I love it when he misses badly and Nique says "Now that's not a shot you wanna take." Yet if he hits same shot Nique applauds it. Honestly I can't deny doing the same though.

• Premium Member

That three pointer he made barely even grazed the net. I mean, I know it is only 12 games, but how does someone go from having one of the worst shots NBA history for 6 years and all of a sudden actually seem to develop a legit, good, shooting stroke??? I'm actually waiting for him to come back down to earth with that shot... I mean, he can't possibly keep making 44% plus from 20 + feet, right???

That three pointer he made barely even grazed the net. I mean, I know it is only 12 games, but how does someone go from having one of the worst shots NBA history for 6 years and all of a sudden actually seem to develop a legit, good, shooting stroke??? I'm actually waiting for him to come back down to earth with that shot... I mean, he can't possibly keep making 44% plus from 20 + feet, right???

I don't get it either. It isn't a question of hard work because he has worked on that jumper for years with no results. The only thing i can think of is that he or someone around him figured out something in his technique that they were able to fix. He is shooting better from the foul line as well. He was 6-7 from the line last night.

• Premium Member

I don't get it either. It isn't a question of hard work because he has worked on that jumper for years with no results. The only thing i can think of is that he or someone around him figured out something in his technique that they were able to fix. He is shooting better from the foul line as well. He was 6-7 from the line last night.

And it's not just the percentages. His shots "look" good... silky smooth. (though, every once and again he does throw up a Josh Smith type brick)...His EFG% from the three point line is almost as good as his Efg% from inside the rim area this year... If he somehow keeps that up he will put up some awesome numbers this year, just like he has been doing the last week or so.

Edited by Atlantaholic