• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Big Game tonight

Diesel

• Premium Member

Without Horf and without Marvin, our starting lineup looks to be:

Bibby, Joe, Mo, Smoove, and Collins.

There are no keys to this game. The only thing to be said is that we have to hope that between Collins, Powell, and Zaza that we can stop Okafor.

One thought is that this may be a time for LD to experiment further and go very small with Josh playing Center, Bibby, Damien, Crawford, and Joe being the other 4 on the court and seeing if we can really get out and run.

Do you trust Teague with the PG knowing that Paul is the opposing Guard?

• Admin

Without Horf and without Marvin, our starting lineup looks to be:

Bibby, Joe, Mo, Smoove, and Collins.

There are no keys to this game. The only thing to be said is that we have to hope that between Collins, Powell, and Zaza that we can stop Okafor.

One thought is that this may be a time for LD to experiment further and go very small with Josh playing Center, Bibby, Damien, Crawford, and Joe being the other 4 on the court and seeing if we can really get out and run.

Do you trust Teague with the PG knowing that Paul is the opposing Guard?

I would think it makes more sense for Zaza to start. He can help a little to make up for Horford's scoring and rebounding. Collins provides a big in the middle to clog the lane but he doesn't really give any of either.

• Premium Member

I've seen enough of Mo. I know he made a few big shots vs the Heat but that doesn't make up for how awful he's been this season.

This really seems like a bad matchup for the Hawks to me. I don't see this game going well. I don't think that I'll personally put any money down against the Hawks (Hawks are favored by 4.5...) but I think I'll recommend to my friends that they do.

Edited by spotatl

I've seen enough of Mo. I know he made a few big shots vs the Heat but that doesn't make up for how awful he's been this season.

I agree. I think Mo just got lucky for a game. He's been horrible this season and his insistance and taking EVERY open 3 he sees

is maddening sometimes. I would rather see Powel play than Mo.

Only a degenerate gambler would bet on the nba's regular season - its just too unpredictable

Couldn't disagree any more. Ive only bet 12 games this season and I am currently 10-2! If you think its unpredictable then just take points and you will win when the unexpected happens.

But yeah... this line looks seriously out of whack. The Hornets have a PG that will go nuts. The Hornets have a shotblocker and the Hawks too often will settle for long jumpers instead of taking it to the hole to draw contact. THey have a PF who can shoot from outside to help draw Josh Smith away from the basket. Jason Collins is likely to play real minutes. This just seems like a very tough spot for the Hawks.

Edited by spotatl

• Moderators

Couldn't disagree any more. Ive only bet 12 games this season and I am currently 10-2! If you think its unpredictable then just take points and you will win when the unexpected happens.

But yeah... this line looks seriously out of whack. The Hornets have a PG that will go nuts. The Hornets have a shotblocker and the Hawks too often will settle for long jumpers instead of taking it to the hole to draw contact. THey have a PF who can shoot from outside to help draw Josh Smith away from the basket. Jason Collins is likely to play real minutes. This just seems like a very tough spot for the Hawks.

We're supposed to believe you, a degenerate? :biggrin:

• Like 1

• Moderators

No RZA tonight, if that helps tip the scales a nudge.

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasybasketball/players/playerpage/498272/trevor-ariza

Ariza out with injury: Hornets guard Trevor Ariza was not in action on Friday night against the Hawks as he deals with ankle tendonitis, according to the team's official website. The team is considering him day to day.

~lw3

Any official word on Marvin's back yet? Must be pretty bad. When he's playing, we dont need him. When he's not playing, he's needed. No what I mean? lol!

Edited by terrell

:thumbsdownsmileyanim:

CP3 Enough said.

Hawks lose a big home game.

:angry22:

While I tend to agree...maybe we can use an approach of making CP3 beat us with his own scoring. Let the guy put up 40+ pts if he can and hope to minimize the rest? I dunno.

Like I said - I tend to agree with you (but have my fingers crossed for us). :helpsmilie: