• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks-Clippers

IHeartAtlanta

There are grumblings about Kevin Love and LaMarcus Aldridge missing the ASG. Both are HAVING awesome and great seasons respectively (and individually), but Blake Griffin IS an awesome player. I don't think there's a GM in basketball in their right mind who would take either over Griffin. Still, like the last time we played the Clippers, Griffin has a ways to go before he can have his way with Boss and Josh.

• Admin

What a great play call by Drew to end the game. Unfortunate that Horford had to go down so hard, hopefully the guy is not injured. His two FTs were as clutch as it gets considering the circumstances.

Couldn't agree more. I hope he is not injured too...if anything he is going to be sore for tomorrow's game. I have a feeling he will probably sit out tomorrow. That fall was brutal

Horford just fell twice as hard as ole big booty Marvin and will probably play tomorrow. That fool was out 2 months lol! And why did LD wait so long to take Bibby out? That guy is done. And to think, he's actually signed for another year. Wow!

• Like 1

• Admin

Horford just fell twice as hard as ole big booty Marvin and will probably play tomorrow. That fool was out 2 months lol! And why did LD wait so long to take Bibby out? That guy is done. And to think, he's actually signed for another year. Wow!

The back is a funny thing. Both falls have nothing to do with each other.

The back is a funny thing. Both falls have nothing to do with each other.

Not only that but his fall wasn't "twice" as hard but it's funny how selective some memories are, especially when it's regarding Marvin. I fully expect Al to miss some time and thankfully our next 4 opponents aren't exactly great teams.