Another rumor

terrell

KENDRICK PERKINS JUST GOT TRADED TO OKC THEIR STACKED!

Not a bad trade for either team with Jeff Green going to Boston. If Perkins stays healthy he might be enough to push the Thunder over the top in the West. Boston gets a darn good player who doesn't have health problems and he'll be able to play multiple positions for them.

And Houston just traded Battier to Memphis for Thabeet and a 1st.

KENDRICK PERKINS JUST GOT TRADED TO OKC THEIR STACKED!

WOW !

Why would Boston do that ? Makes me wonder about that injury he is coming back from.

I guess they have a lot of faith in the elderly O'Neal brothers to stay healthy through the playoffs.

Boston is old.......they should be trying to win now. I guess they felt like they wanted a scorer off the bench in Green who is stil young.

Edited by coachx

WOW !

Why would Boston do that ? Makes me wonder about that injury he is coming back from.

I guess they have a lot of faith in hte elderly O'Neal brothers to stay healthy through the playoffs.

Because every good team get's exactly what they need. You know what that means.

Wow...that shocked me. I like Green and he will be a nice player in Boston...they just got a lot deeper.

I'm happy that we won't have to deal with Perkins anymore since he's so physical. Green is nice but he doesn't have the size that Perk has. If Perk is healthy I really love this deal for OKC.

Aaron Brooks to the Suns.

They're playing better lately and see Denver and Utah trading away their franchise players so they are trying to sneak into that 7th or 8th playoff spot. Not real sure what Brooks gives them though that they didn't already have. Nash and Dragic were already in the fold, but oh well.