• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Another rumor

terrell

There's no disputing much of what you said, although our bench has been worse than this for the past decade. Still though I'm happy that we upgraded our starting lineup and hopefully this deal makes as much of a difference defensively as I think it will.

Mo was the only bench player getting PT. I don't see any difference. Jordan was there in body only.

We do?

How will we determine that since obviously I'm not allowed to use stats as a measurement and as far as I know there's no record of your thoughts about each player "when you watch them" so I'm confused as to how we're supposed to know if the trade made us better, worse or if we stayed the same.

Wins, competitive nature (meaning will we see those 20+ point losses that bring us to these boards in anger) and finally the ECF, that is the goal, it's not gonna happen but I always have the truth to hold over your head, they said that was the goal and you know what type of move this was if that is the goal. I'm not gonna say it. I'll cut some slack though, we can judge off of competitive nature, since Mr. Kirk is suppose to be a tough nose defender and leader.

it's not gonna happen but I always have the truth to hold over your head

Wow. For someone who's been a member of this board for 3 whole days and is averaging a mind-blowing 45.87 posts per day, let me say that you sure coming across as being highly arrogant, and that you are NOT creating a good impression of yourself ere at all.

This tone on this board is very respectful and civil by nature (sure, people disagree, but they do that respectfully like adults), and people here are very tolerant and open towards new posters. But to have posters here calling for your banning after a mere three days, maybe that should give you pause and make you think a little bit about the negative impression that you're making here.

• Like 1

Wow. For someone who's been a member of this board for 3 whole days and is averaging a mind-blowing 45.87 posts per day, let me say that you sure coming across as being highly arrogant, and that you are NOT creating a good impression of yourself ere at all.

This tone on this board is very respectful and civil by nature (sure, people disagree, but they do that respectfully like adults), and people here are very tolerant and open towards new posters. But to have posters here calling for your banning after a mere three days, maybe that should give you pause and make you think a little bit about the negative impression that you're making here.

Quit trying to analyze me and analyze the Hawks or yourself. Thanks :write a letter: