• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Another rumor

terrell

• Premium Member

If the rumor is true, I don’t like that trade at all because it would leave our roster horrifically unbalanced. I’d rather do Marvin/Zaza for Kirilenko, Jamal for Jefferson, or Josh for Jefferson if the Jazz are amenable. We really can't afford to ship out another wing without getting one back.

Isn't Jefferson supposed to be a pretty bad defender? We need interior defense more than offense, although I would be glad to get him.

He's slow and doesn't have much hops but he's averaging almost 2 blocks per game this year ... and he's a terrific post scorer and a solid rebounder as well. Plus he's listed at 280 lbs and should hold up well against Dwight and other big centers.

Who are we rumored to be giving up?

He's slow and doesn't have much hops but he's averaging almost 2 blocks per game this year ... and he's a terrific post scorer and a solid rebounder as well. Plus he's listed at 280 lbs and should hold up well against Dwight and other big centers.

Who are we rumored to be giving up?

the original post said Marvin/Jamal. Then he edited it out 5 minutes later.

the original post said Marvin/Jamal. Then he edited it out 5 minutes later.

That doesn't work salary wise but if they add Raja Bell it would and I know they're looking to trade him. He's not a SF but he would be a tremendous defensive weapon off the bench for us.

If we could get Jefferson and Bell for Marvin and Jamal I'd be the happiest man alive I think as I'm tired of seeing both of those guys in Hawks uniforms.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

That doesn't work salary wise but if they add Raja Bell it would and I know they're looking to trade him. He's not a SF but he would be a tremendous defensive weapon off the bench for us.

If we could get Jefferson and Bell for Marvin and Jamal I'd be the happiest man alive I think as I'm tired of seeing both of those guys in Hawks uniforms.

Yeah, it's been six years of watching Marvin and I've had my fill. Crawford has absolutely worn out his welcome at this stage.

I'd bow to management if this happened.

• Like 1