• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Here we go again

JackB1

The minute Crawford comes into the game the defense goes to hell.

This is so embarrassing. What the heck happened to this team ??

Science Experiment 101:

Only thing that changed in this experiment was larry drew:

results: Hawks play worse

conclusion: Larry Drew at head coach made the hawks worse

• Like 2

The minute Crawford comes into the game the defense goes to hell.

This is so embarrassing. What the heck happened to this team ??

Yup. When Jamal comes in, we either lose the lead or the opponents leads expands. I really don't know what LD see's in Jamal. LD - "Well, when we are not scoring; having Jamal out on the floor gives us a great opportunity and leaves a man open to score when Joe Johnson is double teamed." -- Yeah right, LD. ( He didn't really say that, but I could def see it) But honestly, what the hell? :banghead:

Edited by AHawks89

Chicago was hot, again we got punched and didn't swing back. If iwas only able to catch Natl tv games of the hawks I would swear we sucked the way we play. Thank you to the Blazers and every under .500 team for making us look like we actually have a pulse this season

Ah Sh**, I just forgot that we were playing on national tv. Now everyone knows how terrible our fans are after hearing the MVP chant for Rose...

CW just said it: Good offense comes from good defense. (*cough* Jamal)

I've been saying this over and over, and not even a NBA coach can figure that out.

/SMH

Edited by AHawks89

• Premium Member

I wish I could say games like this upset me. But they just don't anymore. Just another blowout loss at home. :kickcan:

Edited by niremetal

Hinrich's getting torched and Larry Drew has Teague shackled to the bench. $8 million dollars my @ss!! This guy is doubling Boozer for some apparent reason and leaving Josh and Horford at the mercy of Derrick Rose. Not smart basketball if you ask me. No one should drop 20pts in a half no matter the circumstances. Trade Larry Drew in for a Six Flags season pass!!

yeah at least he could have tried Teague on defending either watson or rose. We scored 43 points, our offense wasnt horrible, but we gave up 72 in a half. thats atrocious. I try not to come down on Drew but like someone said, why is Crawford even in the game when we are having trouble stopping their penetration? Wouldnt that be the perfect scenario to insert Teague. He continued to choose offense over the defense and thats why we are out of the game. And at least Teague would have passed the ball on offense.

• Premium Member

Yep, it's just like i thought. It's all mental with the hawks. We just have to fight threw this. If i was drew i'll go with this line up til the end of the season

• krik-joe-marv-horf-zaza and let josh and craw come off the bench.

1. You have a player who think he is a jump shooter but cant shoot (Josh Smith)

2. You have a guy who use to be a good mid range shooter but now cant make them consistantly (Marvin Williams)

3. You have a point guard on the bench who cant give you nothing on offense (Jeff Teague)

Just a few things I see wrong with this team. I mean lets face it this team is seriously flawed.

• Like 1

I cant think of any other "playoff team"

that has been blown out by 20, 30 , and 40

points as often as the hawks ,have in the

last 3 years.I can't think of one that has

blown as many 20 pt leads either.

sad