• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

With Joe Out.....

Diesel

• Premium Member

Does Teague get to start?

I would think so? I say we get our minime backcourt a shot here. Cleveland will counter with Baron and Sssions. This team won't lay down. Hickson, Jamison will give our guys a time.

JJ does not prevent the Hawks from winning. We need another team effort.

Two fast guards @ one time - - and both can penetrate and kick it out or score.

Hawks had things going for a while on back to back games. Then, they lost

everything, all @ one time. Excellent time to get that back.

Diesel, sounds like a good plan.

:clapping:

• Premium Member

I'll go with this line up- pg-Hinrich-sg-Crawford-sf-Williams-pf-Horford-c-ZaZa, and bring Josh off the pine only as a PF with Teague , Wilkens and Collins. Just to shake things up a bit for this game.

That lineup absolutely slipped my mind, I think LD should definitely run it out there. During Joe's previous absences LD either put Mo out there at SG or ran the Ultra Twin lineup with Marvin at the 2 spot. Although Samardo Samuels is wide I don't think he's big enough to warrant an appearance from one Mr. Jason Paul Collins so the mini backcourt should suffice especially from a team that will have Sessions, Baron and Boobie sharing the court at the same time during stretches.

The one difference that I want to see from LD though, especially since Joe won't be playing, take the collar off of Teague. He's a wolf that we are trying to pretend is a sheep dog, put him out there with the idea that he's in the ACC tournament, just score the ball. Stop trying to herd the flock and attack. Don't try to set others up, don't try to be the facilitator, leave that to Hinrich and the bigs. Just get yours young man, Joe is out so it's not a problem if he looks for his own offense because the team needs his points more than they need him overthinking things.

Edited by CrawfulToCrawesome

IMO, the day the Hawks bring Smoove off the bench is the day we take 5-steps toward being elite.

As long as Josh is here he will be starting, no question. More like, the day we TRADE Smoove is the day we take 5-steps toward being elite.

Side note, Joe is a damn bum. I'm sick of this guy.

Edited by Boss
  • Like 1

I'll go with this line up- pg-Hinrich-sg-Crawford-sf-Williams-pf-Horford-c-ZaZa, and bring Josh off the pine only as a PF with Teague , Wilkens and Collins. Just to shake things up a bit for this game.

WHy would we bring Josh off the bench when he has been playing great lately?

greatest-picture-ever.jpg

• Like 2

• Premium Member

It's not like he has nagging injuries...like a bad back or losing his knees. Dude jammed his thumb.

Yeah. I'm waiting for benhillboy to make another post blaming this on Joe's "questionable conditioning." A jammed thumb is pretty much an impossible injury to predict or prevent.

I just hope the team is smart enough to hold him out until he's better. Playoff seeding really, really doesn't matter right now.

Edited by niremetal

WHy would we bring Josh off the bench when he has been playing great lately?

greatest-picture-ever.jpg

Had to plus one it just for the picture.

Smoove can be a dominate force. If he could accept coming off the bench it would create some very interesting options. He could get the same minutes. Just think of him sitting there watching for the beginning of the game and getting reved up...He'd kill 'em. Now that I'm done dreaming I see him sitting there mad and pouting and coming in and playing lame.

• Like 1

Does Teague get to start?

I would think so? I say we get our minime backcourt a shot here. Cleveland will counter with Baron and Sssions. This team won't lay down. Hickson, Jamison will give our guys a time.

I like Teague starting but even if he has a great game I do not think it will convince our coach to insert him as 25 to 30 mpg player. Who knows, maybe LD plans on using Teague as his surprise Kryptonite for the Supermen when we face Orlando or Miami in the playoffs. Jamison is done for the season BTW

Yeah. I'm waiting for benhillboy to make another post blaming this on Joe's "questionable conditioning." A jammed thumb is pretty much an impossible injury to predict or prevent.

I just hope the team is smart enough to hold him out until he's better. Playoff seeding really, really doesn't matter right now.

How much time you think Kobe would miss with a jammed thumb? Hell, come to think of it, I've played with a jammed thumb myself. lol. Joe is a soft, overpaid jump shooter, who's afraid to take it to the hoop. He prolly faking anyway, so he'll have another excuse for shootin bricks. lol. And btw, it's easy to stay off the injured list when you're always AVOIDING the contact. Edited by terrell

How much time you think Kobe would miss with a jammed thumb? Hell, come to think of it, I've played with a jammed thumb myself. lol. Joe is a soft, overpaid jump shooter, who's afraid to take it to the hoop. He prolly faking anyway, so he'll have another excuse for shootin bricks. lol. Btw, it's easy to stay off the injured list when you're always AVOIDING the contact.

Wow, I just don't know what to say.....