Dominique Wilkins Attacked After Game By Fan

PureGreatness

• Premium Member

Doesn't sound like much of a "fan" to me. Either way, I hope Nique is okay!

Not that he has improved a whole lot, but his broadcasting has really grown on me over the last year.

In before somebody makes a joke invoking "nimbers" "heat checks" or" cooking with grease"

BTW people on twitter are saying it actually was an EX Fer Nique owned money. Again, just a report..

"Rashan S. Michel" ring a bell to anybody?

Edited by MVP23

• Premium Member

Please don't jump to conclusions people. I know the guy and he's not lying. Can't say I'm not doing the same if I were in his shoes. However, I'm 100% sure I would have been able to duck that 2-piece he took in the eye.

Good lord! Did he jump Nique or Manny Pacquiao?

I think we all learned a lesson from this episode. Yep...don't f around with Nique!

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 1

I alwayse enjoy seeing the old guy (Nique 51) get the better of a younger guy (X-Ref- 36).

However, Nique needs to pay his bills. He should be able to afford to pay his bills if I find a way to pay mine.

Edited by coachx
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

I alwayse enjoy seeing the old guy (Nique 51) get the better of a younger guy (X-Ref- 36).

However, Nique needs to pay his bills. He should be able to afford to pay his bills if I find a way to pay mine.

Funny...

Jackie McMillan said that Nique is pretty much broke on last week's BS Report. Didn't believe her at first but know....

Please don't jump to conclusions people. I know the guy and he's not lying. Can't say I'm not doing the same if I were in his shoes. However, I'm 100% sure I would have been able to duck that 2-piece he took in the eye.

Good lord! Did he jump Nique or Manny Pacquiao?

I think we all learned a lesson from this episode. Yep...don't f around with Nique!

That's what a lawyer or small claims court is for.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

That's what a lawyer or small claims court is for.

Lawsuits are for yuppies. A real man settles his business the old fashion way by jumping on beloved figureheads after locally televised NBA games.

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 1

• Moderators

In before somebody makes a joke invoking "nimbers" "heat checks" or" cooking with grease"

Nique with the Beat Check!

Those were some Tough Shots ol' boy absorbed. That area around his eye must still be nimb.

I'll tell you one thing, he's lucky Rathbun wasn't around to drop The People's Elbow on him.

~lw3

• Like 2