• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why I want a game 6.

Johnnybravo4

• Premium Member

I want to beat the living snot out of them and end the Van Gumby and Howard era in style. :)

When we beat Orlando, we will destroy their world!!!

SVG will probably be fired.

Howard is outta there.

Atlanta will be seen as planet detroyers... Call us Galactus!!!!

lowcarbs.jpg

Edited by Diesel

Just so that when we beat Magic, the crowd can start a loud "Come Home Dwight" chant. Not that I want to jinx the team, but it would be worth it just to have that moment on National TV. I'd even make an impromptu sign.

what are u on crack or something? that may be the 'cool' thing for u.. but ur an idiot if u actually want to lose game 5

we cant give them any hope b/c if we give them game 5 we should be scared for game 6 b/c if we have to go to orlando for game 7, then orlando will most likely take it

get ur head out of ur *ss and lets finish this b*tch tonight!

what are u on crack or something? that may be the 'cool' thing for u.. but ur an idiot if u actually want to lose game 5

we cant give them any hope b/c if we give them game 5 we should be scared for game 6 b/c if we have to go to orlando for game 7, then orlando will most likely take it

get ur head out of ur *ss and lets finish this b*tch tonight!

Ok please read the comment immediately above yours.

I would love to blow this team out tonight, like they did us last year. Do to them exactly what Memphis did to San Antonio last night.

I want to see Dwight on the bench with 5 minutes to go in the game, looking all sad, because the Magic are down 24 points and he knows the season is over . . as well as realizing how sorry his squad really is. Get that dude out of our division ( or better yet, out of our conference ) as soon as possible.

I guess y'all don't understand tongue-in-cheek. Please step away from the computer from time to time.

We understand . . but we also understand the Hawks. No sense in giving the Magic any hope of life . . and no sense putting extra pressure on the Hawks to win a Game 6.

Because if it goes 7, we probably don't win that game in Orlando.

So while your suggestion was "cute", lol, the fans know better when you talk about this team. We looked to be cruising against Milwaukee, then the wheels just completely fell off. So let's end this tonight before we get a flat tire or something.

• Premium Member

I guess y'all don't understand tongue-in-cheek. Please step away from the computer from time to time.

Dude, you not only started the thread, you said a couple minutes later that "nothing would be more crushing" than the 6-game defeat you asked for. There wasn't even a hint of tongue-in-cheek/snark/sarcasm/irony/etc in your first two posts. Don't say "ha, ha I was only kidding" now just because most people have shot down your idea.

As for the OP, I actually kinda get where you're coming from in the sense that if I ruled the world, I definitely would have the Hawks close out the series in front of a home crowd, though not for the reason you suggested - I'd want it so the team can see how good it feels to have the fans behind you when you close out a good team. But I'm not ruler of the world, and I don't have confidence in the Hawks' ability to close out Orlando if they drop game 5. There's absolutely still a real risk we drop this series, so I want this thing over with ASAP. I honestly will see the storm clouds gathering if we drop the game tonight.

Edited by niremetal
  • Like 1

Yeah,Our Hawks are the masters of making their fans look like idiots. They can easily come out sleepwalking tonite and get blown out,esp if the Magics shooters start getting hot. We are also known for creating embraressing historical moments when it matters most so I can envision the stats for a team dropping a 3-1 series lead popping up if we fold.